What's your favorite band/singer right now?

Options

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    ..forever torn between Sevendust and Alter Bridge.

Ooh and Bullet for My Valentine. Ahh hell. I can't pick one. Ever.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Volbeat for the win!! And friends don't let friends listen to Nickelback
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    KISS - love 'em or hate 'em... they put on a great show like no one else. Paul Stanley is in he early 60's and still sounds amazing!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Queen

but also love Florence + The Machine, great running/gym music
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Till Lindemann is a BAMF. I have a man-crush.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Godsmack!!!

i kicked the drummer of Godsmack out of a nightclub here in chicago a long time ago when i worked security (i checked ID at the door)

he wandered in on mushrooms and ecstasy and started going off and rambling about how he didn't get the credit he deserved for writing songs or music for the band.

then he arrogantly told me he was on ecstasy and mushrooms and i asked him if he realized i work there and my job is to kick out people who are on drugs and then i kicked his *kitten* out.

it was AWEsOME. ill never forget the look on his face.

He'd have to be high to walk around thinking anyone cared that he wrote anything for Godsmack. Great story, though!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    Hatebreed, Jasta, Lamb of god, Machine head, Killswitch engage, all that remains, Kingdom of Sorrow, Rammstein, Tree, Throwdown
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    Godsmack!!!

i kicked the drummer of Godsmack out of a nightclub here in chicago a long time ago when i worked security (i checked ID at the door)

he wandered in on mushrooms and ecstasy and started going off and rambling about how he didn't get the credit he deserved for writing songs or music for the band.

then he arrogantly told me he was on ecstasy and mushrooms and i asked him if he realized i work there and my job is to kick out people who are on drugs and then i kicked his *kitten* out.

it was AWEsOME. ill never forget the look on his face.

He'd have to be high to walk around thinking anyone cared that he wrote anything for Godsmack. Great story, though!

Problem is you are thinking the old drummer, the new one is straight epic, the only good part of that band
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    It's a toss-up between Volbeat and Willie Nelson...
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Muse and Depeche Mode.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Classic Rock always;
    Led Zeppelin
    Black Sabbath
    Dio
    .38 Special
    Molly Hatchet
    Lynyrd Skynyrd

and yes Pink Floyd!!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    NIckelback
    +1
    +2
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Oh, and Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria & Memphis May Fire... how could I forgettt
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria & Memphis May Fire... how could I forgettt

you are awesome.
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    right now, for me Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, and to change it up Childish Gambino
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Band: Katatonia

Singer: Maynard James Keenan

PS: If anyone is a fan of drumming, listen to "Lethean - Katatonia"
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Agnes Obel, Zaz, Captain Bogg and Salty, Gaga
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Florence + The Machine, Fun., Blind Pilot, The Avett Brothers, The xx and The Lumineers. I also love Regina Spektor all the time.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    For the past 18 years...Dave Matthews Band. Currently driving my kids crazy listening to DMB radio on Sirius this month. They're so sick of it. LOL
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It's a 3 way tie between Morrissey (Smiths included) / Depeche Mode / Rammstein.