Help with Body by Vi for a Beginner

Options
I just started Body by Vi shakes today. I'm also snacking.... I want to hear what I can eat during the day besides snacks and still be successful? Any help or guidelines from those who have had success would help. Please no negative comments about the product.

Replies

• susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I also drink the same shakes.. I love the triple chocolate one that is the only one I drink! I have a healthy lunch and shakes for my other two meals plus snacks. Sometimes on the weekends I will only have one shake and a larger meal mid day and snacks if I have calories left to use. I change it up a lot! I also drink 6-8 bottles of water a day!! You are welcome to add me if you would like and check my food diary as well.
  • AlyssaRoseWurtz
    Options
    Hi there :) I always have a shake for breakfast, a snack, a shake for lunch, a snack, and then a balanced dinner. For snacks, I'll have pretzels and a little hommus, or a half of a cucumber.. maybe a small serving of oatmeal or fruit, or vegetables and a low fat dip. Today I had a small salad with a drizzle of EVOO and a little squeezed lemon juice. Drinking lots of water is very important.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you want as long as you're not above your calories/fat/carbs and you'll lose weight (with or without the shakes)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight on my own by changing the way I eat and exercise. I got tired of the same foods and I have a very busy life. I got these for a change. (I manage a restaurant and often don't have time to sit down a eat a earthy meal it's much easier to carry a drink with me) I've been using them for a week. I use for breakfast and dinner and eat a healthy lunch at the end of my shift.

I mix it with light soy milk. And will then have fruit and popcorn for dinner. Breakfast I usually don't eat anything with it. I just bought a blender so I can add frozen fruit to it when I need the extra calories. I did lose some weight last week and found this makes my days so much easier because I'm not worrying how or if I'll eat each day. Good luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!