Insanity????

Options
Anyone doing Insanity?? Just a little motivation goes a long way! Add me and let's get to work!

Replies

• lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i did the first month then got super busy and missed the second month. starting up month 1 again today. feel free to add me!!
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    I finished last month, but there's a group here (probably even more than one) where you can add people going through the program. :) Good luck!
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Most of my MFP friends are Insanity die-hards...committed 100%.

I've been doing Insanity for 3 years solid. I can do the workouts from memory, with only a stopwatch.

If you are 100% committed, please feel free to add me...
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    actually about to start insanity today..crazy nervous..i heard its nuts..
  • samlankford
    Options
    doing insanity and the asylum hybrid workout month.. LOVE both of those systems!!
  • AllAmericanSweetiePie25
    Options
    im starting my third week today! Its a great workout....already feel a difference after just 2 full weeks...feel free to add me:)
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have the first 3 videos. Borrowed from a guy at work. Im in. At least Im going to try to be in.
  • Berger2011
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just finished Round 1 and will start Round 2 a week from today!!
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 today! I'm hoping it gives me the push I need to get over my plateau and onto my next level of fitness! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it back up in Oct. Just waiting to get the all clear from my doctor first (had a baby in Aug).
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY but the results are phenomenal. I am on my last week of month two and this is my second round of it.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I just finished round 1 today. It's an awesome program. I plan to start round 2 next Monday! Feel free to add me if you need a buddy!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I did day 13 today and was my 1st day doing double did Pure Cardio and Cardio abs and it definitely holds upto it's name but I've already lost inches,just stick with it and you will get out of it what you put in!!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Im currently in round two week four of Insanity, and loving every crazy insane minute of it. Motivation from others most definitely helps, so feel free to add me if you like. Good luck dig deep you've got this!
  • CG55
    CG55 Posts: 8
    Options
    Have you started?
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing 30 day shred first and then moving to Insanity.
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    Keep at it Guys!!! Been doing insanity for about 2 years now!! You def get results if you stick to the plan!!
  • uspp223
    uspp223 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    just started the 3rd week, finished my second fit test like 20 minutes ago! I've been through 2 P90X, and I really like the change, an can really tell a difference! like someone already stated - you have to be committed!
  • scottuk75
    Options
    Yup!!!

I have done 2 rounds of Insanity and one round of P90x.

I started RushFit today which is a 60 day program by the MMA champ Georges St Pierre.
    After that I plan on doing Asylum then in the new year start TapouT XT.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Started week four today! :)
    Hoping to see more results.. so far nothing in my weight.