Small NSV

Options
pahsar2
pahsar2 Posts: 69 Member
For those of you wondering - NSV = non-scale victory. (I didn't know that until today.) After getting home from work, I was able to remove my pants without unbuttoning them. 7 weeks ago, the pants were so tight that I couldn't button them -- just kept them unbuttoned under with a tight belt. That worked fine until a cute little co-worker called me on it Damn ... busted.

Replies

• weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling to slip off something that you used to struggle to get on!! Good for you be proud!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • vonsay
    Options
    I had that happen years ago and it does feel awesome.
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! I can't wait until I get to this point :)
  • FitGma63
    FitGma63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! I love NSVs, and think they are even better than SVs....
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    congratulations.... lucky to have you for motivation like this, my friend! :)
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    For those of you wondering - NSV = non-scale victory. (I didn't know that until today.) After getting home from work, I was able to remove my pants without unbuttoning them. 7 weeks ago, the pants were so tight that I couldn't button them -- just kept them unbuttoned under with a tight belt. That worked fine until a cute little co-worker called me on it Damn ... busted.

You just taught me what this means lol
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!