Yeah, lets hear it!

Options
My clothes are BIG, My pants aren't tight....OOOOH AAAHHH I got that spirit...Yeah let's hear!!!!!!! Let's pat ourselves on the back today. I would love to hear everyone say one good thing about where you are at right now. Here I go......
I am within my calorie count on most days and eating much more on track. GO ME!
Oh yeah, and if you haven't noticed. I am a total postivity nerd!!!

Replies

• mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes, this week I was happy for stretch pants and elastic waistbands not because I was bloated, but because it meant I could put off buying smaller pants. Good for my pocket book, and my pants are still not falling down to my knees. But I have to admit they are looking kinda funny at the hips and butt with all that flab gone. :love:
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Woot!

Maybe your willpower will inspire me out of my severe cheeseburger craving.
  • solamentemama
    Options
    I hereby pronounce your cheeseburger cravings banished! did that help?
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My clothes are COMFORTABLE! I mean, I no longer rush into the house and strip off my constricting "nice" outfits when I come home so I can throw on sweats -- even my nice stuff really feels good. Oh, and I can just hang out in my body without trying to suck this in or push that out to give the illusion that I'm not as fat as I am -- because I'm NOT!

Yeah, I still have a little ways to go, but just being comfortable in my body is pretty damned awesome. Lovin' it. :happy:
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I had to go to a birthday party today and I did not have a single piece of pizza. I'd call that a win for today. Normally I would have indulged but I totally forgot about this birthday party and had pizza earlier this week.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it to the gym today....
    So I made myself power walk two miles.

A burn is a burn is a burn :D
  • solamentemama
    Options
    Love hearing the positives everyone :flowerforyou:
    Every little step forward is an accomplishment!!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    If i buy a snack bag of Doritos, I hardly EVER eat the full bag in one sitting anymore. It may seem small, but to me it is a really big accomplishment!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I set a goal: to get up and run before work today. And I did it! I completed day one of C25k!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    my clothes are falling off (I think its time for me to accept that xl clothes are no longer flattering on me or will even fit me anymore because they are too big) and for the first time, i am having eggplant and its not half bad :bigsmile:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    oh yeah..... even my shoes are a size smaller than they used to be!

Happy dancing :drinker:
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options

See, no one ever talks about the shoe thing! At my heaviest I had to wear a 9.5, these days I can fit into an 8. I think 8's look so much cuter on my feet, so yay!

aaahhhhh, is this shallow? Thinking your feet look "cuter" in a smaller size? Lol, I don't care
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options

See, no one ever talks about the shoe thing! At my heaviest I had to wear a 9.5, these days I can fit into an 8. I think 8's look so much cuter on my feet, so yay!

aaahhhhh, is this shallow? Thinking your feet look "cuter" in a smaller size? Lol, I don't care

hey I love my feet now.... I can see the BONES in my feet.... and oh yeah... it's nice to go from a 9W running shoe to a sexy size 8 pair of heels spread the love!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ullgetthere
    Options

It's not shallow at all, it's encouraging!!
    I am proud that I am starting to have control and identifying the reason why I am having cravings. I love it!