Anyone else finding themselves glued to the MFP site...

Options
...at the expense of going to the gym..

Dammit! This has happened 4 days in a row.

Switching my computer off :mad:

Replies

• carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Gym first, then MFP! That should be your creed! I zone into MFP when I want to stay away from the fridge. Keeps my mind off eating at night. Usually works :grumble:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have been without internet for four months...... I AM NEVER LEAVING MFP AGAIN:grumble:
  • escape4asecond
    Options
    I exercise before even turning on my computer! (6am)
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    Ok I have a better one for you guys! I train with my iphone cause thats where I put my music, I post my work out and get a huge kick of the encouragement I get in return!! Helps me continue my work out!

But if this is not the case gym THEN MFP, you want something motivating to post no? :)
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Yes spending a lot of time on it but the support and friends are invaluable to me.
  • Saseee
    Options
    I've learned to balance it out! Both working out and MFP are invaluable to me!!! Couldn't have made it this far w/o either one!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I vsit mfp before Facebook now, but it doesn't keep me from working out!! lol
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Not the gym/working out, but definitely other things lol
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Lol, I visit MFP before Facebook and More often too!
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nothing keeps me from working out, except injuries of course... But I use the MFP app while at the gym and other places and then use it on the computer at home... when I need to be doing homework lol
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options

Both of these! This morning I was almost late to Spin because I made the mistake of opening MFP before the gym.
  • Punchabear
    Options
    Sure as hell more useful than Facebook!
    It doesn't make me skip the gym though, because I don't go to one. Never did like them haha
    I just do all my stuff here so I can peel myself off of MFP for a while to exercise then come running back :D
  • scottg1024
    Options
    I don't have a problem with it. FIrst of all, I'm only on when I'm awake. Secondly, I switch hands with the mouse every hour to achieve bilateral symmetry.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    this is way more productive than facebook. yeah I'm addicted..probably gonna need an intervention at some point :drinker:
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this- I thought I was the only addict :tongue:
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've been at work all day (12 hour shift, desk job, not much work to do) I've been on here 3/4 of my day =/
  • Thundermtn
    Options
    <--- yep, this guy is an addict.. I even made friends... and I absolutely love my friends.. they are all fit and sexy.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This is the most healthy obsession I have :)
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Same here! I'm pretty much saying, Facebook who? These days, thanks to MFP.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Hooked between workouts...