Today

Options
Today must be the day...I AM CRAVING SWEETS! After an awful weekend, actually couple of awful weekends, I wanted to hit this week hard. You know...get the mind right. I have been sticking to the p90X week 1,2,3 schedule and eating under my calories etc. I feel great. Well, this evening I made home-made cranberry muffins for dessert. Low fat and calorie of course. With that being said though, one was not enough and 2 almost wasn't enough. I was logging my calories when I noticed that if I ate one more muffin, I might be under my calories but over carbs and protein and deep down I just couldn't let that be. SO, needless to say, I drank another cup of water and look forward to the morning. I am soooo wanting that muffin. It is saying...eat me...eat me. Ugh! I hate it. ha!

Anyway, I have to give a pat on the back to myself (I know...lame), because my sweet tooth has been kicking my tush in my weight loss. Also...healthy living.

Thought I would share my struggle this afternoon. Good luck to you if you are going thru the sweet attacks, any attacks for that matter. If I can stop it - you can too!!

Cheers! :wink:

Replies

• tfreese
    tfreese Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I know its hard because I'm 2.5 months into it and starting over the pass weekend I was craving everything and anything that isn't good for you. But I realized the long term goal and how far I came in 2.5 months and the cravings went away, so just stay focused on your goal and good things will happen.:smile:
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep patting yourself on the back, you deserve it. Keep up the good work!!!
  • caseyschmidt
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! I noticed a Saints helment...this weekend is going to be tough as most Sunday's have been in the past. Go Saints...wish them well!