• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Apples :)
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    9oz pack of grape tomatoes = 90 calories
    I know, not exciting but it KILLLS any craving I have and I can mindlessly snack on them without fear.
  • melissa1337
    Options
    My favorite snack is Sugar Free Mousse Temptations by Jello, it has 60 cal, 3g of fat, 9g carbs, 0 sugar. I like the carmel creme ones. Very yummy and satisfying.

i went and got these today! haha and i do love them i am going to try them frozen, have you tried them like that before?
  • lakesidegirl
    Options
    ripe bannana with a "touch" of Nutella on top
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is Sugar Free Mousse Temptations by Jello, it has 60 cal, 3g of fat, 9g carbs, 0 sugar. I like the carmel creme ones. Very yummy and satisfying.

i went and got these today! haha and i do love them i am going to try them frozen, have you tried them like that before?

Melissa, that's a great idea! I haven't tried that, but I will now. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • hferriss
    Options
    A great recipe is to take fat free cool whip and put it between 2 graham cracker squares and freeze. I think 2 of them are 150 calories and they taste just like an ice cream sandwich. (This was out of the Biggest Loser cookbook) Another one to try is take a packet of fat free hot chocolate and make it like normal with hot water, let it cool and then freeze it---tastes just like ice cream.

I guess with the above, I can see that I have major ice cream cravings:)
  • lahard0
    lahard0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can eat this a number of ways....As a chip dip, on top of meat, as a side dish, or all by itself with a spoon.
    Mix can of black beans, chopped fresh cilantro, can of rotel,
    (you can add corn, etc if you wish but it only increases the cals).
    -I always mix in some powdred garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. This is a delicious snack. For 1/4 cup of black beans is about 130 cals so dependinng on how much you eat...you could consume few or many cals. Often I eat it with a spoon and then use it over some chicken the next day. Lots of fiber and very tasty!