Busy mom of 8 missing her "old self"

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm Antoinette. I'm the mother of 8 (6 my birth) and I'm missing the "old me". Tomorrow is my 8th anniversary... I'm looking at the old pictures and I'm SOOO missing that part of me. **sexy**

I work on a job where I sit most of the day. Stress from the job always makes me want something sweet to eat. I'm finally serious about getting this weight back off and losing 25lbs. I'm looking for friends to help make this journey "fun" and not seem like a process. Wanna share stories, recipes, be there to lift you when your feeling down...etc... It's always good to have someone to converse with.

Please add me. The more the merrier.

Replies

• wluyando
    wluyando Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    friend request send =)
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    i am a mom of 7 :) ill send you a request
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm always here to support! :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Another large family mama here (expecting #7). Don't worry--your sexy is still in there somewhere! We'll help you find it! :tongue:
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    as a mom of 6 I know how easily you get lost in the mix of all that needs doing, but that is changing I realized I need me time to get fit for them, welcome and good luck on your journey
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    omgosh you guys!! 7 and 8 kids, that's madness! I feel like I'd go nuts with my 2 sometimes LOL. Nonetheless, been trying for our 3rd for a year now with no luck!
  • cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also have eight, four boys and four girls. I started this journey because all of them are very athletic and I wanted to look like I belong with them!!!
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hooray for big families!!!! I am so excited that you're still out there. We have 4 kids but I'd be happy for me!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again....Mothers should be fit and in shape by default!!!!
    Add me if you like...Mom of four here.
  • mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here! Sending friend request.
  • burtonhl
    Options
    Mom of two. I can totally relate to the feeling of missing yourself! I will send a friend request.