NSV of the day! Share yours here

Options
2»

Replies

• Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I want to hear everyone's NSVs for today! There's no such thing as an insignificant NSV so tell us about your own :drinker: Mine is that I went clothes shopping and realized I went down a pants size (from an 8 to a 6). It has absolutely made my day!

also NSV = non scale victory

Hey, mine is the same as yours! I went pants shopping today and bought two pairs of size 6 jeans! I already had some 6's at home from when I was this size before, but they didn't fit until recently, and honestly I thought the only reason they fit was because they were stretched out!! The brand new 6's fit perfectly! Yay for dropping Jean sizes!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I was told twice today that I am melting away :happy:
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I went to Target to buy some running shorts and walked out with 2 pairs size MEDIUM!
  • tamimac12
    Options
    I discovered I can fit comfortably into an XL shirt :)
  • LailaB123
    LailaB123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bam, I'm awesome!! Great job everyone else!!!

Heck yes, you're awesome! Love to hear that! Congrats, and thanks for the positivity!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well this was a couple days ago, but I'll count it.

I carried two, thirty-five pound jugs--70 pounds of fryer oil about 40-50 feet with out stopping :)

(I work in fast food)
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I jogged today, not far but it was day two and I jogged further than yesterday.
  • BenChase
    Options
    it is said (in theory) my max heart rate is 192, today i bought my very first HRM (kinda a NSV there maybe?) and i hit 191 BPM going all out while running (the thing i would call my real NSV for today) i don't know why but it feels amazing knowing i literally gave it my all today :happy:
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My NSV wasn't today, it was yesterday while trying to get ready for church... put on an outfit and my son told me it looked bad cause it was too big! oh yea!!!! he was looking all cocked eyed and goofy like"are u wearing that?" so, I am planning on cleaning out my closets tomorrow. I am in between sizes tho, :(! but super excited...haven't been this size in OVER 12 years... stll got some to go, but Im getting there
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hope your closet clean-out reveals some pleasant surprises!

I bought my first pair of running shoes today **squee** The shoes are nothing fancy, but it was great to actually say out loud: "Hi, I need a pair of proper running shoes, please."
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Today was discovering I'm jogging alot better and longer, my endurance and stamina has improved greatly this past month.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Mine was yesterday too and not today, but I went to put on an old pair of jeans that I thought for sure would be too small, only to find out that they are bigger now than they were when I first bought them.

I had another one today, but I can't remember what it was now.
  • thebrianmo
    Options
    I've gone from 3XL shorts to 2XL, I'm VERY happy about that! :D
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I threw on a pair of sweat pants from last year. They were HUGE. They used to show every bump I had, now they are baggy in the backside and too long. :bigsmile:
  • MamaWalkingBear
    MamaWalkingBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I walked for 30 minutes during lunch today, and my knees didn't ache when I got back to the office!!! Wooo Hooo!!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    NSV: I just hit a chilli in 3/4 through lunch, stopped for a drink, and realised that I am full. The final 1/4 can make a tasty snack later in my day.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Completing the second workout of week 5 of the c25k running program.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Also, more than one person commented today that my work pants looked too big on me!!! Definite NSV!!!
  • Annecook1256
    Options
    Well, here's mine. I'm really short (4'11.5) so I looked huge when I was a size 5. Now depending on the brand I'm 0-3! I still have some problem areas, but I'm really proud of my progress. 6 pounds til my goal weight.