Chocolate

Options
Hello people,

So I am below my recommended calorie requirements again, and I have enough room for some chocolate. even if I eat 4 pieces of hersheys nuggets Ill still be under my calories requirement.

Is it still ok to go eat them? My sugar goes in the -30 but thats because I had an orange (and everything healthy). This is the only thing that will be "non healthy".

Thanks.

Replies

• allthismusic
    Options
    Its ok to have a treat every once and awhile. Just don't make it an everyday thing. You could certainly fill those calories with healthier foods. But if you really want the chocolate..Go for it!
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Its ok to have a treat every once and awhile. Just don't make it an everyday thing. You could certainly fill those calories with healthier foods. But if you really want the chocolate..Go for it!

This is my 3rd day at it. I posted my calorie intake breakdown and people here said I need to take more calories. I wasnt hungry for anything else so I ate chocolates (controlled) and still under the limit. Is it still bad?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

This is my 3rd day at it. I posted my calorie intake breakdown and people here said I need to take more calories. I wasnt hungry for anything else so I ate chocolates (controlled) and still under the limit. Is it still bad?

If you look at your overall diet and the "junk food" consist of four hersheys nuggets, you're fine. Don't sweat it.
  • allthismusic
    Options
    Hmmm I am not a professional, so I don't want to sway your opinions. But I'd say try exercising (if you are not) to work up an appetite to eat healthy foods.
  • ricky_j_b
    ricky_j_b Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    treat yourself to real chocolate,stay away from the candy bar types,,,,
  • mad00had00
    Options

If you look at your overall diet and the "junk food" consist of four hersheys nuggets, you're fine. Don't sweat it.

Great! thanks I was just worried that I have messed up my past 3 days worth of diet with those 4 hersheys nuggets. I still have 100 calories to fill up, Ill probably eat some fruits or something.
  • mad00had00
    Options
    Hmmm I am not a professional, so I don't want to sway your opinions. But I'd say try exercising (if you are not) to work up an appetite to eat healthy foods.

I am exercising. I think Ill try other fruits instead.