Hey guys

Options
Hey everyone.. I have been tracking for a little on my iphone. I just realized last week there was an actual website lol! Anyways, I am trying to lose 10 pounds.. I feel like i have been trying to do it FOREVER... i think i am losing some inches rather then weight! I just need to tone up and get rid of those inner thighs!! I carry almost all my weight in my hips and thighs. I am almost 20 years old and i havent weighed this little since i was in about sixth grade. The lowest i ever remember weighing was about 145(my goal) and that was when i was in fourth grade!

I try to eat generally healthy. My boyfriend plays college football and i go to the games and go stay with him every weekend. That means we usually have to eat out every meal. That makes it a little bit harder to eat healthy especially when he loves to eat so much!

I work out about 4-5 days a week. I lift everyday with a mix of cardio. Sometimes i feel like i may be doing too much cardio.

My diary is open if anyone has any suggestions.. also add me as a friend and check out my pictures : )

Replies

• LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you for sure. I think it's great that 1) you found out there was an acutal website (don't feel silly I didn't know there was one either). 2) you're serious about your goal weight and are trying to change for the better. I think you can do it! I can't wait to hear and see your results!!!
  • Erika1TX
    Erika1TX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi -

My name is Erika, I just joined yesterday. Not too sure how this works but if you know how to add my as a friend please do so!

I would love to get into a routine to do cardio, hoping you could share some tips with me. If you work out I am sure your goal is attainable!! Best of luck on your journey! :smile: