Good job and agreed go get your t-shirt and show them you earned it
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Good job!
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job and the hard work shows in your pics!!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was on my phone and had a hard time typing. Lol! I meant what was your loss like, in pounds and inches if you measured. :)
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am on the first month of Insanity, so I have some sense of what you've done to get where you are. Congrats!
  • PushThePace
    Options
    Great Job!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!!!!
  • twinkystars
    Options
    Yay YOU!!! Thats amazing :))
  • MarcyEveland
    Options
    YAH!!! way to get it girl!!! That's awesome! I have 7 days left of Asylum! Love me some Shaun T!
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! I'm also wondering about ponds and inches. Congratulations:)
  • sarahmichelexo
    sarahmichelexo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats :) I want to do insanity!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! What an inspiration. I am half way through (in recovery week) and am very nervous about month 2. I have also not lost any weight or cm's from the first month. Did you find you starting dropping weight straight away? I would love to hear how it progressed.
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    Sorry, I was on my phone and had a hard time typing. Lol! I meant what was your loss like, in pounds and inches if you measured. :)

I didn't measure, but I wish I would have! I went from 147 to 135. I am 5'7.
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! What an inspiration. I am half way through (in recovery week) and am very nervous about month 2. I have also not lost any weight or cm's from the first month. Did you find you starting dropping weight straight away? I would love to hear how it progressed.

I started it after my honeymoon (where I allowed myself to eat and drink everything my little heart desired, because I only plan on having one of those!) So with it I started back on my diet, so I saw some results in the first month, but mostly my weight loss was in the second month. I went from 147 to 135 (I am 5'7) and I think about 5 of those pounds were lost the first month.
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    You guys rock!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!