POLL: MARRIED, DIVORCED, SINGLE, OTHER

Options

Replies

• PisceanDream224
    Options
    Married but single... Been divorced, about to be divorced again (but it's all good cause I am happier away from this marriage!)
    1st Marriage ~ Was with him for over 5 years, married for 4
    2nd Marriage ~ Was with him for 2 years, married for over 3, but separated for over 2... Ready to be done with it!!

Will I marry again?? Yes, but only to someone who is deserving of my love, and I am in NO RUSH! My baby comes first and foremost! He deserves a loving, stable home with my "future" SO. :)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Single
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Never married. Do have kids with same person. Thought about getting back with for kids sake but did not want to be stepdad.
  • Medea81
    Options
    Recently started dating a guy that I had a huge crush on about 10 years ago, we lost contact with each other then met again on July 13th (he remembered the date, I didn't, lol) and have been going strong since then. I was happy being single, but having someone to share things with is so nice after 5 years of singleness (I did date, but not often).
  • OhHeyJessie
    Options
    Single and kinda loving it :)
  • lcchartier
    lcchartier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happily unmarried.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    unhappily married! - been married to the same guy for 25 years and have been unhappy with it for probably the last 15 - 20
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Happily unmarried.

This. I like to tell people I am being successful at not being in an unsuccessful relationship right now :wink:
  • anksgirl
    Options
    Married for 3 years been with him for 9 years known him for 15. If he doesnt get his stuff together maybe divorced.
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Will be married 21 years nest month :)
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    NVM, It will be 22 years next month!!! :)
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Sucessfully and happily single :D
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Married for 11 years this October, very happily so!
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Married for 25 years with 3 fantastic boys!
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    Ecstatically married to my best friend :) He keeps me true to myself and challenges me daily to push myself better!!
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    Oh so single.
    >.<
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Single
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Will have been married 9 years come this December. Can't say we have always been happy, but it has always been worth it!
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    14+ years of being hitched, 8 years of dating/engagement before that (yep - I'm a bit slow....) and still wondering what she did so badly in a previously life to get stuck with me in this one!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Been with my bf for about 4 months, we're super happy. He saved me from my dreadful 3 year relationship with a guy who hit me and cheated on me constantly