30 day shred

Options
I started it today! If anyone else is starting, I would love to have some freinds that could help push me and I could push them to make it !!

I am sooo out of shape, but I know I can do this :D

Replies

• wildcattennis07
    wildcattennis07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started it today! If anyone else is starting, I would love to have some freinds that could help push me and I could push them to make it !!

If I can do it, you can do it! :) I only have 20 days left but I will be here to cheer you on! Small victories like doing the shred everyday are cause for celebration (responsibly and accordingly lol)
  • banks89202
    Options
    They are all of results, not people starting out. I did my research!!
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    There are like 5 different 30 Day Shreds threads going on right now, you should do a search before posting.

Rude much?? Who cares how many posts there are? I see a ton of the same topics all the time on these forums.
  • banks89202
    Options

If I can do it, you can do it! :) I only have 20 days left but I will be here to cheer you on! Small victories like doing the shred everyday are cause for celebration (responsibly and accordingly lol)

whooo hooo lets do this thing :) I think it will be cool if we could find some more people that are doing it at the same rate as we are. That way it will be fun to see all of the progress in the end :D
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this coming week (maybe Sunday/Monday).

I am interested to see the type of results I will get (if any). I have been in a slump and the 25 min a day seems easier than a lot of the things I've attempted to do, so I am going to try to do it!
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'm going to start this coming week (maybe Sunday/Monday).

I am interested to see the type of results I will get (if any). I have been in a slump and the 25 min a day seems easier than a lot of the things I've attempted to do, so I am going to try to do it!

Awesome! I will add you :)

I am so happy there are others that are doing this as well !
  • nikki2005
    nikki2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday. It is tough. But let's do it. I am in
  • banks89202
    Options
    I started on Monday. It is tough. But let's do it. I am in

Yay Nikki!! Go girl!
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am doing it for the 3rd time in the past 2 years. But I am also doing 6 week 6 pack....I just started 6 week 6 pack yesterday and will do the Shred today. I took a few month off of exercise and I am just now starting back (well I have been exercising on and off for 2 weeks).
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm going for it again a second time starting this evening. I never really made it through the first time...here's hoping for better results!! Super excited for it!
  • healthyCAL
    healthyCAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6, level 1. Friend me and keep me abreast of your progress and I'll do the same. We can do this. In fact, I should go start day 7 right now.
  • christine_lisel
    Options
    Gonna start the 30DS too, when i get my new apartment and university stuff ready. Can't wait! :)
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred and for witer break at school i planing on doing it in 10 days that mean all 3 works out in one day 10 days but level 3 was the hardest for me so good luck and hopefully by winter break im still back inshpae from doing it.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just finished my second day! MAN I AM SORE!
    Still, it'll be worth it :)
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaand day 3 is done!
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    i done the shred before this is my 2nd time and so far im at levle one and jest did day 2 :)
  • selfmedicated2
    selfmedicated2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about starting it this week too! I'm a bit nervous because I'm recovering from a broken toe (nervous about the impact from the jumping jacks etc.) but this thread is making me want to try it!! Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday?

I already bought my mat and weights over the weekend, I've been trying to mentally prepare for it....
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd but I'm not doing the whole program (there is a program that goes with the dvd right?)
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just got done with day 5 of the 30 day shred. Its tough but I heard its worth it. I've seen tons of amazing before and after photos.
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this tomorrow morning before work :)