what foods are good or exercise to get rid of cellulite

Options
what foods and what exercises work to help the appearance or get rid of cellulite?

Replies

• algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone will post a good "idea" but just keep in mind that cellulite is just fat. It is the same fat you have in any other fatty area on your body except it looks worse because of the way it is deposited around the connective tissues under your skin. The same diet and exercise that will burn off any other fat deposit will get rid of the cellulite. It will just take longer for you to notice it. You can try massaging the areas, and some cremes like Nivea Cellulite will make a small temporary improvement in appearance.

My thighs are riddled with cellulite. It took almost two years of serious walking and running and strength training to get it to where I feel even half confident in anything fitted, but then there was ALOT of it. (I say "are" even though the weight is gone and the fat cells are deflated but they are still there, waiting to be filled if I fall back into my bad habits.)

Best of luck! Be patient!!
  • SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Exercise Like walking, jogging, swimming etc will help you to get rid of cellulite. Eat a proper diet food. Drink plenty of water. Lose weight. and try to tone your body. Massage the portion where you feel cellulite. there are various creams available one of my friend use cellutherm it helps her a lot. I hope this method will help you to remove cellulite.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    None
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    what foods and what exercises work to help the appearance or get rid of cellulite?

Gala Apples.
  • annielizstan
    annielizstan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The diet and exercise will burn off any other fat deposit will get rid of the cellulite.
    Exercise Like walking, jogging, swimming will help you to get rid of cellulite. Eat a proper diet food. Drink plenty of water. Lose weight. and try to tone your body. Massage the portion where you feel cellulite. It will to help food and nutrition. It works.