wii fit...

Options
has anyone gotten a good workout with wii fit? the only ones that seem to actually make me "feel the burn" is some of the strength training and the jogging.

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    has anyone gotten a good workout with wii fit? the only ones that seem to actually make me "feel the burn" is some of the strength training and the jogging.

DDR kicks my *kitten* and makes me sweat!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I hope to hear more repllies... I am debating getting a wii fit.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If I do the rhythm boxing like I'm tryna knock a bish out, then I can get a pretty good burn doing the 13 minute one. Also, I do the step workouts with dumbbells and do shoulder presses, bicep curls, etc while stepping. It's nice for a change of pace!
  • adietron
    Options
    um, I have DEFINITELY worked up a sweat hula-hooping.
  • aussiemegs82
    Options
    For sure. The Personal Trainer game on the wii is the best. I almost passed out. Highly reccommend!
  • Shanika256
    Options
    I just purchase the Wii Fit a few weeks (later I found out that it wasn't the latest one) but overall the strength training courses are really good and I definitely work up a sweat to the boxing challenges as well. It is definitely something you may want to check into because it keeps you moving around.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it - it makes working out for me more exciting as you get to beat your last work out. I only find it useful for weighing.

The boxing, hula and jogging ensure a good sweat. I've found the yoga has improved my flexibility no end as well.

The actual wii board character is a wee bizzum too. Makes you feel SO guilty if you haven't been on in awhile.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I play Wii tennis a lot, but I've lost enough weight and shaped up enough that it doesn't get my heart rate up enough any more so I use it as a warm-up. The Obstacle Course still gives me a good workout. I haven't done the boxing in a while so I'll have to get that out again. I also like the Step programs, and I now use a platform that raises the Wii Fit board up about 4 inches. I have one of the DDR games - I'll have to get that out again!

217947_10151196129370200_1515872027_n.jpg