Hi :)

Options
I just started using this site about 3 weeks ago and I am loving it! I have made so many attempts at losing weight, I end up losing more and more confidence that I can do it until I came across this site. I have lost 8lbs so far. It is a start. I am just tired of looking at old pictures and feeling bad "I have somehow let it go". I refuse for that to happen and I know that for as long as I read posts of amazing testimonies, I am so going back to looking and feeling good! ;)

Replies

• pmontague415
    Options
    HI! Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you! It seems as though you are very dedicated to your weight loss plan! Losing weight takes time so dont become frustrated. Feel free to add me if you are looking for more supportive friends.
  • jrhartley
    jrhartley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good for you =) There's lots of people going through the same as you on here so it's a great support network!

I completely understand the confidence problem, I think when you're unhappy with yourself you lose confidence in everything!

Good luck!

xxx
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is a great site and if you are accountable you will reach your goal weight easily:))
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! X
  • xxmelaixx
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Wow 9 lbs. We are so in it :) Let's keep supporting each other and look forward to posting pics of our hardwork :) We can do this! :)