Loosing around 700g per workout?!

Options
Ok so last week I started again my krav maga training and after every single workout I get dropping by around 700g and surely it is not dehydration. I drink between 1 lt and 1 lt and half per workout. And i always weight myself the morning before and rhe morning after. Today after the yesterday class tha scale was showing 94 kg. I also have a snack before and a meal after so I am eating. Snack a fruit usually banana and the meal usually I have some proteins meat etc with vegetables.
I just hope that it is fat and not muscle. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    my only thoughts are to stop being concerned with such minute fluctuations in weight because the only thing it will do is send you insane in the long run.

As long as the overall trend is going the the right direction that is all that matters.
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can almost guarantee you its not muscle loss. It takes a lot for your body to use muscle as fuel. Unless you 5% body fat, no need to worry about burning muscle. It doesnt happen that easily.
  • LupaNera
    Options
    In fact this was my concern. I have to weight in nearly every day because I am on metformin for insulin resistance and my doc asked me to do so. And I was just curious.
    And a little worried to be loosing too fast. Just simple math, with 3 workout a week if this is the trend. Anyway I will see this in time.
  • Alast
    Alast Posts: 33
    Options
    No worries, I sometimes drop more than twice as much as you during a workout. And drink at least 1.5l myself. If it were muscles I'd really have a problem by now ;)
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose that much every week let alone every work out!!
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Ebony you look just great! At least from I can see in your avatar.

Alast thanks for sharing :)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't worry about a small variation like that. Scales are the route of far too much concern IMO.