Another newbie :)

Options
Greetings all, i'm new at this malarky (a few days in) but im loving the app and the site. Such a fantastic idea to keep people motivated. I'm an artist living in the south of ireland, starting out on the thirty day shred, first day done!. Id love to have a few more brave souls in my feed. Let me know if ya need a new bud :)

Replies

• Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! Have just ordered 30 day shred. Should be with me in couple of days!! Gulp.......
  • vickyfw326
    Options
    good morning ladies:) whats the 30 day shred?
  • sprocket1978
    sprocket1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Top of tha morning to ya too ladies :)

30 day shred-
    http://beaut.ie/blog/2010/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-burn-baby-burn/

There are a load of people succeeding with it on youtube with b4 and after pics. My bud is doin it too shes 5 days in and loving it. Did my first day today-its actually really achievable i think. supposedly you can burn up to 20 pounds in 30 days :) good luck!

i'm liking it alot though, recommend
  • Horserider88
    Options
    Congradulations. I wish you the best. I would love to see Ireland one day.
    hmmm, I am new at this. My fiance is a Fire fighter, who is training for his hotshot(wild land fire fighting), and I want to be in as fit of shape and weight as he is. We are also getting married in July.
  • sprocket1978
    Options
    Wow fire fighter! Lucky you ! ;)

That's some fitness regime id say!

Ireland is beautiful, it would be gorgeous if it would just stop raining for two days straight! lol :)

Congrats on the wedding plans!
  • vickyfw326
    Options
    I don't know if you've heard of insanity.... it's so crazy, you'll sweat big time, and it's very effective
  • sprocket1978
    Options
    i know i keep hearing its so tough!, my plan is to do the shred, than ripped in 30 and lead my way up to insanity! You are brave, a tip o the hat to you lady!