yes! 50 pounds!

Options
I hit the 50 pound mark today. I have 16 pounds till my goal. I am sooooo happy, it seems like it has taken forever to lose this latest ten pounds. I take pictures every 10 pounds so I can see the progress, and I am pretty sure July was the last time I took 10 lb pictures :noway: . But I get to take them this weekend, I am so excited! :happy:

Replies

• mattie5
    Options
    what a wonderful accomplishment! Enjoy
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrates!!! You are a great inspiration for me and all those who just started with their weight loss hike! Keep up the good work! I will be adding you to my friends list, so when I feel like I can't do it anymore, I can just look at your progress and get right back on my feet! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great Job- Good for you...keep it up!!!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    I was so excited that I lost weight for the fourth consecutive week since starting. So I can imagine how you must be over the moon to see your progress.
    What a good idea to keep a photographic record. :bigsmile:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! So proud of you!!!:flowerforyou: And I know you can make those 16 pounds - and thank you for the inspiration!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    well done!! like somebody else has already said - you're an inspiration. hope we get to see the pics :happy:
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!:drinker: That is absolutely fantastic!!! I might have to try the picture progress also!
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! fair play! well done!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:drinker:
  • caseyschmidt
    Options
    That is awesome! Wishing you luck on hitting your goal. :happy:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome! I can't wait to hit 50 lbs lost! :bigsmile:
  • pocostef
    Options
    What will you do to celebrate?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a great milestone
  • Sonyalew
    Sonyalew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My Hero!! Awesome job. Keep inspiring the rest of us!
  • dzneygurl
    Options
    congrats...that is so awesome and very encouraging...i am just starting my journey and the more success stories i read the more motivated i get so thank you for sharing your successes...anna

451625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kbarker65
    kbarker65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job. Congratulations.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    What will you do to celebrate?

Well this weekend I am going to buy a couple of pairs of pants, because mine are waaaay too big (oh and look for a wedding dress, though that's not really my reward, just good timing, lol). Then when I hit my goal, probably buy the rest of my new wardrobe and maybe.....hmm I don't know. I am buying a new car this spring/summer, but I am not entirely sure when. So maybe that should be my reward for hitting my goal weight, as soon as I hit it, I'll put my car up for sale.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Fantastic. Just what I needed to see this morning, as 50 is my goal, and I have a long way to go. Great just knowing it CAN be done. Thanks and congrats!!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations great job!!!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
    Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck for the next 16lbs!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!