Need friend 47 yrs + to lose weight with.

Options
2»

Replies

• gluten1
    Options
    I am 52 been going through menopause for 5 years and really struggle to lose weight
  • lynnepynne
    Options
    hi linda add me as friend and we can loose weight together and offer help and advice when needed im nearly 47 too and just been told i have diabetes so need to loose weight to control it hope to hear from you soon lynne :wink:
  • abiasemani
    abiasemani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm here....add me in
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've just turned 51 and am from the UK, would love more friends who can encourage and nag if necessary so if anyone who'd like someone who's on here everyday and is very pro-active please feel free to add me!

Hit menopause a year or two back and so far no real problems (keeping my fingers crossed that continues!) and trying to slowly lose 35lbs. I love this site! :smile:
  • walkb4
    walkb4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me in too, I have lost 55lbs & on my way to lose the other 23. It is a journey with ups and downs, but the overall picture shows weight lost. I'm 46 and looking forward to hearing more from this group.
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    You can add me: 47 lost 13lbs, getting fit and have over 40lbs to go....Best to ya!
  • cbenjamin0221
    Options
    Hi my name is Catherine and I'm 47. I'm new to this and I don't know how to add buddies. I can use all the help and support I can get plus I'm a great listener for others :)