I need friends

Options
Im starting a weightloss journey for several reasons, one my health is starting to be effected and im only 20. I also know marriage is in my futture within a year or so and want to be able to start that chapter in my life energized and healthy. I moved away from my family and all of my support to start a career and be with my boyfriend. I'm in need of friends on here to help me stay on track, did i mention im needing to lose 80lb?

Replies

• HallerFitness
    Options
    You can friend me! That's great you're starting on this journey and you're feeling positive. You are in the right place!
  • Ta_Mo
    Ta_Mo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! We can do this journey together!!
  • nnarciss
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. From what I've seen, this website seems like a great tool for getting in shape. I just started my first job after graduate school and its a desk job. I love it, but I definitely don't get enough movement for my body. I'm going for at least 60lbs. I work at a university and I joined their gym a month ago. So far, I've lost 10lbs, then I found this site.
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Everyone can friend me too!
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    good luck! feel free to add me!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, if you like.
  • nnarciss
    Options
    You can friend me!
  • jllove871
    jllove871 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, the more friends working towards similiar goals the better!
  • nnarciss
    Options
    You can friend me!
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a relative newbie to the forums, but feel free to add me.
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs. :) And, I have thyroid issues that I take medicine for daily so it's REALLY tough to lose. ;)
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Friend me as well, Lets all help each other.
    Charlie
  • cosmic_starfish
    cosmic_starfish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please feel free to add me too everyone! I joined this site a while ago, but because I was doing it on my own, I keep 'forgetting' to fill in the tracker then feeling really bad that I'm not trying. I think support will definitely help me keep on track and we will all be able to help each other!
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm new too ^.^ and it's easier to stay motivated when you have friends doing the same thing! :)
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi- I have about 80 more pounds to go too. I'm an avid logger (just reached day 65 with many more to come!) You (and anyone) can feel free to add me! :)
  • 19barbara47
    Options
    you can friend me,,, im on this trip cause i have to lower my sugar an other things , to ,,,im learning how to eat , what to eat, an taking this one day at a time,,,i been here for about 4 weeks an lost a lb. a week,,, i do feel better an learning what to eat is realy something eles,,,but learning i can do this,,,,, the foods i ate,, i dont even miss anymore,,,,i still have a ways to go,, but i know i will make it,,,
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    You can do this. This site is a great tool. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck.