looking for friends and support :-)

Options
Hi,

Im nyomi, im around 277 pounds, my starting weight was 285 pounds, im 22 and 5 ft 6.

Just looking to add more friends for advice and support especially for when it gets tough. Im currently doing slim in 6 by beachbody as excercise and would anyone whos done it before give me advice :-)

Love to meet new people along on ths journey!!
Feel free to add me I love helping people out aswell

X x

Replies

• NVM87
    NVM87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Pls feel free to add me as friend...the more support we have the better ????
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you! I haven't done Slim in 6, but I have completed Insanity, BBL, and I am starting ChaLean soon! Would love to help keep you motivated:) Add me if you want!
    Hi,

Im nyomi, im around 277 pounds, my starting weight was 285 pounds, im 22 and 5 ft 6.

Just looking to add more friends for advice and support especially for when it gets tough. Im currently doing slim in 6 by beachbody as excercise and would anyone whos done it before give me advice :-)

Love to meet new people along on ths journey!!
    Feel free to add me I love helping people out aswell

X x
  • sandvik38
    Options
    feel free to add me im on every day im been active for a little over 65 and am down 23 pounds ... i d love to help support you in this ... becky
  • foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm also looking for support and friends! I love having the accountability ;)

Cheers
    Katie
  • niknak730
    Options
    Totally looking for friends, too!
  • babs1990
    Options
    Hey thanks for the replies I think ur al in my friends list now :-) it helps so much more when you have that extra support I dont realy get a lot outside of my fitness pal so im glad there is so much support!!! :-)
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great DVD! Love BeachBody. I'll add you.
  • letfarm
    Options
    Hi....I'm getting started up once again. Please add me as I'm looking for for friends that can support each other through the long weight loss journey.
  • aleeupt
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. I start, then I always fall off for a few weeks. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • jill640
    jill640 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need support! Going to add a few of you. :) Please feel free to do the same!
  • Rozie85
    Rozie85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 280lbs so add me too x
  • brooklyngirl19
    brooklyngirl19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs support! I'm looking for friends too, so please add me too!
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
    Feel free to add me
  • TstarW
    TstarW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out again feel free to add me :) I need support on this site too