i like it you look so much younger and you have the face to pull it off x
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    It looks good. You look a lot younger.

Don't panic. :)
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Its a great haircut! And you have a great smile! Be happy you are looking good!
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    I think the shorter hair makes you look younger, and your neck look soooo graceful and long. Even if you decide you don't love the exact style, I think the shorter hair is great on you. You have a beautiful face, and the hair was hiding it before.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I like the short hair better - it's edgier and gives you a heart-shaped face, pixie look.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    I think you look pretty in all the pictures. Prettiest is your Avatar I think, but then I tend to like longer hair on women.

As others have said, the short hair makes you look younger and contrary to what you think, it makes your face look slender and pixie like.

Important point is you look pretty in all the pictures. So dont stress.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys are REALLY AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks a Million... I feel a lot more confident now... I just gotta figure out how to style it a little better lol....

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR LETTIN ME KNOW MY FACE ISN'T HUGE LOL....
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! It really shows off your eyes!

( but then again I think most women look better with shorter hair instead of long hair that just hangs!)

Use a little bit of molding mud or goo on dry hair to break up the texture and it will give it a more piecey look...scrunch it in and then lay peices where you want them. ( I am a hairstylist :smile: )

It takes about a week for the hair and the person to get used to a new style.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I love it and think it is SUPER cute and sassy! It will take some getting used to!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think your new hair makes you look younger and your face slimmer. It's completely different to what you're used to so will look a bit strange to you for a while. I'm sure you will grow to love it though, it's cute.

i had all my lovely long blonde hair cut off about a year ago and have been desperately trying to grow it back ever since :cry:
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    It makes your face look slimmer because it makes your neck look longer...you look stunning..great job on your weight loss!:smile:
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look nice, although I prefer longer. It's also tough to compare because of the glasses in one and no glasses in the other ;)
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look stunning in both, I'm honest. However, the new haircut wins, just because it's a new look and it's always good to switch things up. It suits your new shape too. If you don't get looks from guys with that haircut, they're dead inside. :)
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think it looks good and does not make your face look huge at all. That being said, I prefer long hair over short 99% of the time and this is no exception.
  • avaMFP
    Options
    wow, looks great!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I don't like it. The good news is, it will grow back!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Fishing??
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    *kicks desk* I can't see Photobucket at work! Dang it.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Erm, you look about ten years younger. You have the angular face that makes that cut super cute. Rock it.