The really minor it's not so bad gripes thread!

Options
2»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I can't find a Halloween costume that I like, which is ok because there's no party this year to wear it. :ohwell:
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I haven't pooped yet. I usually poop by 8am.

I have pooped 3 times already and I have only been up for two hours.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    City bus drenched me on my walk in to work this morning. But oh well :ohwell:

Why is this a gripe?

Wet T-Shirt contest!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    City bus drenched me on my walk in to work this morning. But oh well :ohwell:

Why is this a grip?

Wet T-Shirt contest!
  • Vinyarddog
    Options
    I had brain surgery a week ago (see photos on my profile) , and I can't work out tonight because I am getting the staples out. All things considered , that's a really minor gripe ! :happy:
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    summers over!!!!!
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry again but it's not yet time for morning snack. Birthday party for a co-worker yesterday so I haven't gotten back on my work week eating schedule yet.

Husband is being decidely un-supportive of my weight loss. I knew he was a secret chubby chaser but I just don't like being chubby. He better knock if off before PMS sets in or there will be serious issues in my household. An Italian on a meal plan and PMS at the same time don't bode well for a smart-*kitten*.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have had nothing to do at work all day, and so have been on MFP continuously for about 8 hours now. I feel like my brain might actually be fossilizing.
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'M HUNGRY
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.
    My teams college football coach is thisclose to Bobby Bowden type "lost coaching skills due to being too darned old"-itis.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I have to wait 3 hours before I go home and play with my new pull up station that was delivered. Then I started getting dizzy and nauseated, which maybe will cause me to leave work early sick, but not well enough to put the thing together and get all buff and hot and stuff tonight with it.
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can't even say what my gripe is. But...... While at a client's home....let's just say..what he was watching on tv.....well ...does anyone have bleach so I can clean my eyes!!??? what an elderly man calls entertainment. I walked out!!!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I want to eat biscoff spread from the jar by the spoonful, but now I have too much self-control... >_<

(OMG, do I want to destroy that jar!)
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    A copy of Borderlands 2 is sitting at home waiting to be played.....and I'm at work staring at piles and piles of paperwork instead of kicking virtual butt. :cry:
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm freezing!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm still tired after having a latte with an extra shot of espresso and I have work to do. Stupid teaching at 8am.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I have season 4 of Sons of Anarchy in my purse & I have to wait till I get home to watch it. :grumble:

"You always bring me the very best violence"
    :happy:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My dress shirt looks like the size of a f'n circus tent.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have to go to the DMV today.