Anyone in the Tampa Fl area?

Options
Im not new to working out but I dont have alot of fitness minded friends. Looking to meet some workout buddies and like minded people. :happy:

Replies

• solymarmarengo
    solymarmarengo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Tampa area....well actually Largo. I love to run!!
  • tkdgirl77
    Options
    I just started running last year. Cant wait till it cools down a little so I can really get out there and train.
  • solymarmarengo
    Options
    I love running and yeah it can get hot out there...but sometimes I make myself just go in the heat just to get used to it...this way I know I can run in all type of weather!! Have you done any races or plan to train for any?
  • tkdgirl77
    Options
    Yeah I have done 2 my first was the turkey trot last year and I also ran in gasprilla this year. Im signed up for the best damn race in Feb. Im excited to get back out there and run. What about you? Any races planned?
  • solymarmarengo
    Options
    I did the turkey trot last year too..me and my friend did the 5 and 10K...just to be crazy that day. i missed gasparillas this year, but that is the plan for next year. i did the st pete rock n roll 1/2 and the iron girl 1/2 earlier this year and want to do the nike womens 1/2 later this year. i had wanted to run in the disney races in january but they are sold out already. i heard about the best dam race...when is that one?