Last night's NSV...

Options
Okay so a little back story, almost 7 years ago I was in a car accident that shattered my pelvis and right ankle. I had to have both surgically repaired and because of this I lost a lot of range of motion and strength in my ankle, despite over 9 months of physical therapy. Since starting my journey I've wanted to become a runner. I knew that with the weakness in my ankle it would take a lot of work. I decided to start working on building up the strength in my ankle while at the gym doing my regular workouts. I have been hitting up the gym for about a month now and still have almost no strength in my ankle (I know it's going to take awhile...it is really weak).

Now on to the NSV...

Last night instead of going to the gym I decided that I was going to go for a walk around a nearby neighborhood while my daughter was in cheer. On my walk over to the neighborhood I said... what the hell, I'm going to try the C25K program and see how it goes. Well I did it and completed the entire workout, along with some additional walking. It might not of been a pretty sight to see but I don't care, because I did it.

Replies