Does anyone know what these are called?

Options
Sorry i wasn't sure where this belonged. I saw them in a magazine the other day. They're little packets of yummy healthy snacks. Have white writing on on different coloured packaging. Completely forgot the name but I really want to try them.

If anyone knows would be soooo much appreciated. My memory is having an off day. My description of them isn't the best but i hope somebody knows.

Thanks, Amy :)

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    That's not much to go on!

What sort of snacks? Candy, cookies, fruit, nuts, etc.? Rough calorie estimate? Size of package? Sold in what country?
  • anamy90
    Options
    Oh i forgot the main thing, they're all 100 or 200 calorie snacks. I know it's really bad description, why i can't seem to find them. Spent about an hour googling different things but no luck.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    In the U.S., these are marketed by Nabisco as "100 Calorie Snack Packs".

There's nothing special about them. They are just tiny pre-packaged portions of their regular snack foods at highly inflated prices. If you like the concept, I'd buy the regular package and portion it out myself into ziplock bags or some other small containers.
  • anamy90
    Options
    Ah i'm from the UK. These weren't like that. They were the kind of things you get in a graze box but in little packs. More for when i'm out in the day to keep me away from the vending machines. I stopped with the graze as too pricey. Might try just getting some little bags and making my own healthy snacks then, not a bad idea. Suppose one day i'll see them in the shops.
  • anamy90
    Options
    Nope :(. Thanks though. They don't do anything like that over here. Though think i would eat too many of them heh. These are like little bags of raisins etc.
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nope :(. Thanks though. They don't do anything like that over here. Though think i would eat too many of them heh. These are like little bags of raisins etc.

What shop were you in when you saw them?

I just re-read your post, do you remember what magazine it was?
  • anamy90
    Options
    No I was reading it at my friends, was like Ok magazine or something. I will write it down next time. They looked yummy though. Probably be in the shops soon so will keep my eyes open for them.
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If it comes in a packet, it's probably not healthy. Try a piece of fruit instead.:smile:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Snackwells packs? They have a bunch of different kinds, peanut butter pretzels, caramel popcorn, ect. They are a light lime green color with white lettering.
  • seajayuu
    Options
    Try Graze.com
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Were they fruit? My first thought was the "Peeled" snack packs. http://peeledsnacks.com/
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    If it comes in a packet, it's probably not healthy. Try a piece of fruit instead.:smile:

That's a pretty broad generic statement
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    can you call your friend and have her look? or at least tell you the magazine, you might be able to look it up on the magazine's website
  • janemem
    Options

You took the words out of my mouth! Doesn't fruit come in packets?.... ;-)
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    can you call your friend and have her look? or at least tell you the magazine, you might be able to look it up on the magazine's website

yeah this, lol, I just googled my tush off and couldnt find anything here in the UK...did find someone of the american 100 cal packs at uk speciality shops though.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Depending on what quantifies a packet, so does meat, lol
  • anamy90
    Options

I agree. My dentist gets angry at fruit as well.
  • janemem
    Options

Depending on what quantifies a packet, so does meat, lol

And cheese.......
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    The first thing that came to mind was Go Bites. Any more information you can give? Were they fruit? Nuts? Chocolate? Granola? Anything?? lol