Turning 30 in March 2013

Options
So I've been on my fitness track since the beg of April 1 2012. This all started because March 31 of next year I will be turning 30 ...YIKES. Actually I'm pretty excited to embark on this new chapter in my life. I've been really getting into my fitness and eating/living a better life. I have about 7 and a half months to go and each day I get stronger and more motivated. I'm looking to add some motivated ppl in my life. Never realized but having ppl to cheer you on along the way REALLY does work. So if your serious about your weight loss I can promise you this: I will be there to push and encourage you along the way, if you can be a supportive friend as well . Hope to add some awesome pll soon , thanks for reading :wink:

Replies

• ullgetthere
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am 32 and really want to lose weight for my trip to Cuba next year! I have about 100 pounds to lose and exactly one year to do it in!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    That's awesome! The very same reason that I got into this - I will turn 30 in February, so my motivation was to lose "30kg by 30yo" (66lbs) and I now have just 800g (1.74lbs) until I reach that goal, BUT I am still planning to lose more after that.

I'd love to give you some motivation and have your support in return.
  • Mnm1983
    Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! The very same reason that I got into this - I will turn 30 in February, so my motivation was to lose "30kg by 30yo" (66lbs) and I now have just 800g (1.74lbs) until I reach that goal, BUT I am still planning to lose more after that.

Added... lets do this :0)
  • Mnm1983
    Options

One year...you got this. Lets do it!
  • Courtney_L1982
    Courtney_L1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 this past June and I think that's when I actually realized its only going to get harder! I just joined MFP yesterday and have my first consultation with a nutritional coach Thursday and will be joining the gym and getting a trainer next week. I have lots to lose, 90lbs to be at my drs recommended weight. Maybe we can be friends and help each other out?!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS turning 30!!!! Being the baby again!!!!!
  • aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will turn 30 on March 29... ugh. I have a long way to go, but we can do this! FR sent.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    We share the same bday. :drinker:

You can do this.
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options

Added... lets do this :0)

For sure bella! Flick me a PM with your stats and we'll put a plan in motion! :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you want.

I just turned 30 this year, and it has been awesome. I celebrated my birthday at an indoor trampoline park. I wanted to do something active with my friends to show how much energy I have.

So far, being 30 has been a lot easier than my 20s were. In my 20s, my health sucked. I had terrible migraines and no energy due to some hormone issues. I decided to eat better, work out more and sleep regular hours, and it helped. I also got off some medications (with doctor's consent) and it helped a lot too. It is a total myth that you will be fat and tired when you're old. My dad is in his mid 60's and has tons of energy. If I am as healthy as he is when I am that age, I will have it made.
  • Mnm1983
    Options
    We share the same bday. :drinker:

You can do this.
    I sure can! Thanks!