130lbs goal reached

Options
I have been trying to lose my pregnancy weight gain. I reached 160 lbs in my last pregnancy. And today at 19 weeks PP, I have reached my 130lbs mark.
My goal is to be around 115lbs and be toned. I hope to get there by my next birthday when I will be 35(ouch..)

Replies

• Warley_x
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • staceygallegos
    Options
    great job!!:smile:
  • niftyfifty47
    niftyfifty47 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    well done
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So glad you reached your goal and I'm sure you can reach your ultimate goal in no time! Keep it up! :)
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That is totally awesome. Way to inspire.
  • DenisePenland
    Options
    Awesome job
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Aweesome~
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you all and MFP!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I think I was still in shock at 19 weeks post partum!!! LOL. . .The baby weight was gone, but I still had a LOT of flab. Didn't get around to REALLY working on it until about 5 **years** post partum!! LOL. . .And, 35 is a walk in the park. . .My goal when I started getting serious was to get to 140 by my 40th b-day. I just past 41 and am well below that goal and maintaining.

You can TOTALLY do this!! Congrats on the new baby and congrats on being so motivated to get back in shape so quickly!!! Rock ON!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal!! You will reach your next goal! Keep up the great work! Remember to make life style changes and do not do short term "diets"; this will get you where you want to go and keep you there! BTW - why OUCH for 35? I'm 43 and I have no problem with it. :) Everyone tells me I'll feel different when I turn the big 5-0 but they told me that about 30 and 40 too....to me, it's simply a number, not how I feel and not how I act (I am very active and age doesn't keep me from doing what I like)
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Much Congratulations on the Baby and your goal. Keep up the good work.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awesome! help me! :)
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You got this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the extra motivation. Just worried that my metabolism is going to slow down as I reach 35 and beyond, especially since I am hypothyroid.

Thanks again for your support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!