Starting Insanity Oct 8th

Hi! I'm starting Insanity on October 8th after I finish my 20th week of TurboFire!! Just looking for some friends who might be starting the same day or around the same day so we can help motivate each other to stick with it! I've tried Insanity before and didn't finish but I hope to get through the full 60 days and see awesome results :)

Replies

• Danita_dawn
    Danita_dawn Posts: 2 Member
    Hey girl, I plan on starting on the 1st! I just had a baby August 11th via c-section and am only 7 pounds away from my prebaby weight. I too have started Insanity and haven't finished. But I am ready to commit! Then my goal is to do Insanity The Asylum right afterwards!!! :)
  • determinedDee
    determinedDee Posts: 5 Member
    I am starting Insanity on Oct 8th as well. I tried it once before in the spring, and got through 5 1/2 weeks. I'm in.
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Awesome! We can do it!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    I am in the second month of insanity..hoping to start month one again as soon as I'm done...should be right around that time! You can do it!

Cheers
  • I'm in! You should start a group!
  • doing insanity/the asylum hubrid right now.. LOVE these dvds.. feel free to add me.. I will probably start another round after my sisters wedding on the 13th... maybe that following monday :-)