Do you love your food scale?

Options
I want to get a scale to measure my food so I don't have to just rely on measuring cups. Anybody have one they LOVE and where they got it? Oh, and if you remember the cost, that'd be good to know. Thanks!

Replies

• MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump I want to know what everyone thinks. I would like a digital scale and get rid of the one I have with hash marks. :)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Next to the tread mill, probably the greatest invention ever for fat people. I love mine. No, I don't know how much it cost or what brand it is.
  • AndreaGrace29
    AndreaGrace29 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love love love mine! I have the "biggest loser" digital scale. I got it from the wal mart website for about $20 and I use it every day! I love knowing exact measurments :)
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a basic cheap one (not digital) under 15 dollars. Also, love my dollar store sets of measure sets of cups and spoons. One set for work, one for home.:smile: cheers to you!
  • Andh_19
    Options
    I love my digital food scale. About $20 at Walmart. I think the brand was CatCora? Definitely worth it.
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have this one. I bought it at Target on clearance several years ago. I really like it and have never had an issue with it only going up to 5 pounds. If I had to replace it, I would buy it again.

http://www.oxo.com/p-502-5-pound-food-scale-with-pull-out-display.aspx
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine is oxo brand from target. I want to say $20, but it could have been $30. I love it! The little screen pulls out too for when I have large items on it
  • anaju61
    anaju61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a Cuisinar at home and a OXO at work. Buying one for my boyfriends house next week. I paid about 40 each.
    I weigh everything.