Belly Fat!!!

Options
Thats my main focus! My belly fat. I want to be thin but still have curves be healthy with curves! Have boobs and a butt hips and curves! But get rid of the belly fat!

Who's with me!

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Edna Mode from the Incredibles... "Supermodels, there's nothing super about them. Skinny little stick figures with poofy lips."
    Personally, I like curves...
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exactly girl!!! That and my chunky monkey arms..!! We can do this!!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't say I want to have the boobs and curves...but I'm all for the BELLY LOSS!
    :laugh:
  • xSkinnyMinnyx
    xSkinnyMinnyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Belly loss all the way, still want my curve just with less on them to grab haha x
  • Merlin48
    Options
    Just started - yes to: good bye "Belly Fat" and "Bat Wing Arms"
    hello to "more energy" "healthier lifestyle"
  • robinmichele1975
    Options
    OMG yes! Definitely wanna lose the belly fat! I just did my measurements and have lost 3 1/2 inches off my waist in a month so I am super motivated to keep it up! This is SOOOOOOO possible!
  • K_Smith86
    Options
    Edna Mode from the Incredibles... "Supermodels, there's nothing super about them. Skinny little stick figures with poofy lips."
    Personally, I like curves...

Hahahahaha. I <3 this!! Totally made my day. And I'm with you on the whole keeping curves but losing belly fat! I have a large frame, and will NEVER be at the weight they tell me I should be for my height. It's physically impossible. And I'm fine with that. I'd rather have curves and be healthy than be a stick figure and resemble someone of the opposite sex.
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    Awesome girlllll!!!!!!!!! Thats a huge diference keep it up how did do it only belly fat wow thats what i need i have alot of fat on my belly....give me some of your exersise tip for that......congrats
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i swear im carrying ever single pound that i have yet to lose in my belly...so im with you on this!!!!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely with you! My stomach is the part of me that I am most unhappy with. Hopefully it will start shrinking soon!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i swear im carrying ever single pound that i have yet to lose in my belly...so im with you on this!!!!

Me too! I have skinny arms and legs... And a big ol' belly. Lol! :(