5'ish ladies!

Options

Replies

• vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and weigh 147 at the moment and would like to be at around 130 for now, ultimately 120.
  • courage2ukls
    courage2ukls Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lucie on a fantastic weightloss! I know the journey is long and i am impressed by your dedication! Best of luck reaching your goal!

hugs for the journey,
    Karen in CO
  • dygitalgirl
    dygitalgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pure inspiration to this 5'0" girl. Thank you!
    For all of us that still have a ways to go, keep at it, we'll get there!

I started at 204, gained to 210 before I got a handle on myself, and now sit at 194. Long way to go. I've lost before with kickboxing (not available where I currently live) and felt really good and strong at 145 but I know this time I want to get down to at least 125 and then reassess and see if 115 might be a fit for me.
  • SexiBecki
    SexiBecki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty good resource for comparing people's heights and weights:

http://cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

It is a chart where real people post pictures of themselves.

Very cool! Thank you!
  • jazzi98
    Options
    5'4 here :) When I started dieting ( not started using mfp) I was around 120 pounds, now I'm at 104, aiming for 90ish :)
  • JessieAsylum
    Options
    i am 5'1 and i weight 239 i want to try dieting but with thyroid problems its kinda hard.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I started out at 175lbs and I'm now at 145lbs. My goal is 125lbs, hopefully by the end of the year!
  • ChazMadison
    Options
    That's a good idea! The frame of reference would be nice!
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 also!
    Started @187 and I'm now 160. I think my long term goal is 125, guess it depends on what I look like also. If I look good @ 135 then maybe I will then just maintain but only time will tell :) Trying to build muscle as well so taking that into consideration. Not always what the scale says but how you look in clothes and feel :)

These pics are not the best but they show def weight loss in the face. you can't really see my body when I was heavier since I'm wearing a sweatshirt and ET :)

fathalloween-1.jpg

ehh.jpg
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" tall.

SW 238.8lb
    CW 199.2lb
    GW 130lb

Started with MFP 31st March this year
    Lost 40lb and 88 inches.

Wear a US size 12 jeans.
  • babigurl86
    Options
    LOVE this thread !

im 5' 1/2

my starting weight on 1st jan 12' was 195 lbs
    im currently 158-159

my gw is 128 but i'll see how i look when i get there xxx
  • nicolemarie1978
    nicolemarie1978 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 5' and around 133lbs. I'm trying to get back down to 115.. I felt my best at this weight!
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    First off, hello and congrats to all my lovely shorties! I'm 4'11, weighed 146 on 8/16, was down to 136 on 9/9, back up to 143 on 9/14, and down to 141 as of today; think i figured out what caused the gain so hopefully it's all down hill from here :-) 1st goal is to get down to 120 lbs by Dec 2nd, then down to 115! Congrats to everyone on your progress and journeys! Feel free to "friend" me if you'd like :-)
  • DenisePenland
    Options
    im 5'2 and cw is 276 and my 1st goal is 192 ,but want to get to 140
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to post photos, but I'm 5' 2", 102, and not scrawny. I would be happy to drop a couple of pounds. It's a matter of how you carry your weight. There are people who weigh more than I do who look thinner. It's genes.
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently at 160 lbs. I started at 165.
    I'm still hazy on my goal weight because I have rather large breasts.
    My immediate goal is to get in the 150s lbs. with in a few months.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5' on the nose and my starting weight was 168. I'm currently 104ish, looking to gain a few pounds of muscle! (:

October 2010
    026.jpg

Memorial Day 2011
    DSCF1585.jpg

My face as of today >> I need to take a recent body shot <<
    Photo-0028.jpg

*Edit: For some reason, my Memorial Day picture isn't showing.
    Here's the Direct Link
    http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc36/ExplodingCupcake/Memorial Day 2011/DSCF1585.jpg

WOW! You look terrific. I am 5' 1 and between 105-105, trying to get down to 5 more lbs and it is freaking hard. Thank you for inspiring me, to keep going!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    you are tall...lol I am 4'11''

This is me last week at about 122 ish pounds (i do not have a scale......she made me cry and she paid for it)

HW : 165
    CW : 122
    GW : no idea

11614737_2272.jpg
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0! :)
    I weigh 149 just now, down from 165 in June/July.
    Aiming for 100lbs ultimately, but for now I'm aiming to get to 120ish in time for Christmas, hopefully. I had a gorgeous Christmas dress a couple of years ago that was a size 8, and I'd like to be able to wear that again this year! I used to weigh 105 before I gained all this weight, and was really happy/confident at that weight, so I know I can do it!