5'3 Need to loose about 80 more lbs anyone else?

Im looking for some friends that are have about the same goals as me im 5'3 started MFP at 218lbs now down to 203 :) I still need to loose around 80 more lbs i would be happy if i could even get down to 145. I would like motivational people on my profile to give me better ideas and to incourage me as i will for you. Feel free to add me and please send a message so i know who i am adding lol

Replies

• BlueJess7
    BlueJess7 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello!!!! I'm 5'1 and need to los 60 lbs or so ish... Would love to be your MFP pal!:happy:
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Hey fellow shorty! I am 5'2.5 (that .5 totally counts) with about 80 more pounds to lose. I am very active (logged everyday for 65 & counting) and ANYONE can feel free to add me! :)
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    hey there......i am a tall............y but also need to lose around 100 in total and about 65lb more to my goal....any help and support is good so if you want please feel free to add me. great loss so far hunni, lets get to it.xx

Lisa x
  • Hi, I'm about the same as you....I do lots of encouraging and like when others encourage me. I am really working hard to lose this unwanted weight and sometimes it's difficult. Please add me if you'd like!
  • Hello, i'm 5'3 and 220lbs, my goal is to be 150 by the new year.
  • I'm 5'1 and started at 198 almost a year ago. I am now 117 pounds and very healthy. This is a diet I plan on sticking to for the rest of my life to prevent sugar diabetes. I've logged in all my food and exercise for the past year. Feel free to invite me as a friend to see my food diary or if you just need encouragement. My goal is to maintain my weight now which is just as hard as losing it.
  • Hey! I'm in the same boat here. At 5'1.5" I have about 65 more pounds at least to lose (would like to lose 85 more to get to my ultimate goal) but I have never been small so I really don't know how I would look. Anyways, I am an MFP junkie and on here all the time!! Always looking for new friends (especially ones I can relate to) so feel free (anyone) to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Im in the same boat and Im here almost every day ;)
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Hi, I am 5'1.5" and want to lose a total of 80+ lbs.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • I'm 5'6" and have about 80 lbs. to lose. Everyone's welcome to add me as a friend.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Thank you everyone for posting :) So nice to have some people with the same goals!! and to know im not the only short one lol Its always nice to have more friends...and I am on here all the time but i dont have internet at home so i dont usually get on durring the weekend but i try to log my weekends when i get back to work monday lol