Some days make it all seem worthwhile!

Options
Hi All;

I just wanted to share my newest NSV. I met with a personal trainer this morning; we meet every couple of months just to review progress, take measurements, etc. I am happy to announce that my body fat index is now 29, down from my original starting point of 37! Measurements are all down also, but the body fat index means that I am no longer "obese", just "overweight!" (lol!) :happy:

I realize that this may not seem like such a big deal to everyone, but a few months ago I couldn't imagine ever being at this place! I still have a long way to go but this is a great milestone for me!

If I can do it at my age (59), everyone else can do it too!

Replies

• mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment, and is definitely a big deal!
  • CoolestNecessity
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've made a great change in your body and your health - well done! Here's to the next 29lbs :happy:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go...that's a goal I'm working towards!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is such a great accomplishment :) well done and good luck to the future!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    It is definitely a big deal!! You're doing great!
  • meglet175
    Options
    Fabulous! And you didn't even mention how much better your health is and will continue to be as a result! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • mathteacher2010
    mathteacher2010 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement! This site and all the support help a lot!
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

When I went from Morbidly Obese to Clinically Obese I got excited.... I can't wait to be overweight! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!