5'9" or close jean size

Options
Hi,
I am currently 5'9" and was wondering if anyone would share what jean size they currently are at this height or what their goal jean size would be at this height? Also at what weight do you fit in to this size or what weight do you think you'd be at your goal jean size? :)

Replies

• amclaughlin88
    Options
    Hello!
    I will take your proposal. My current jean size is a 11/12 but that bearly fits and I'm scared to go higher :-X
    My goal jean size is a 4. I know a little unrealistic but I was a 00 in high school and I wasn't sick.
  • sprdie
    sprdie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". I currently wear a 10 and weigh 159. I want to wear an 8, which I wore before I had a baby at 153. I'm not sure if 6 pounds is going to make that difference now! My goal weight is 149. 10 pounds to go. One year ago on September 15, the morning I had my baby I weighed in at 228.
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and wear a 10 at 157 lbs. I would love to get back into my 4s, but I think childbirth changed my body too much lol. My goal is to get back into a 6. My goal weight is around 140, but I'm more concerned with body fat percentage and being fit/toned.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am actually only 5' 7" and 1/2, but I figured I am pretty close! I am 135 pounds and usually a size 8/10. I am a pear shape, so my behind is quite large... :explode: Because I wear a size 3/4 or Small shirts! :ohwell: At least I got some great curves! more or less... :tongue:
  • seashman
    Options
    I'm 5'9" or just over and I fit best into a 0 at 115lbs, but I generally stick to wearing 2's because 0's have me looking like I'm ready for the floods. :/ #tallgirlproblems
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently in 6s or 7/9, depending on brand. I don't have a pant size goal, but I would like to lose about 10 more lbs.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and size 2.

Starting was 168 size 12-14. :)

Good luck with your goals girl - don't give up.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame and am an 18 now and hope to be a size 8. I've never really worn single digits before. :happy:
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 or 5'9ish and I weigh 208, I wear a size 14 pants and dress size :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10, 173, 24% body fat and I wear a 7/8 with a 28 inch waist.
  • fragileline
    fragileline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'10, 154 and I wear a size 4 in dresses, and a size 27/28 in jeans.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck between 10/12. I'm 5'9" and 185 lbs with a tiny waist but a big ol' booty.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    5'8 1/2, pear shape and wear a 6 pretty consistently. Close to goal range of 132-138 (currently 140 trying to drop those few boomerang lbs.).
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and in a big 4 / small 6. I have hips and thighs so sometimes 4's are a bit too tight. But most of my 6's are now getting too big. :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9 and currently weigh 185 and wear a size 12. Looking forward to a size 10 :)
    I don't know what my goal is since I've never really been smaller than a 9 but I am building lots of muscle and want to have a low % of body fat so we will see...
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9" and 185 pounds... wearing a size 12 at the moment. i think being an 8 would be pretty cool... but i'd be happy if i can comfortably fit into a size 10. my goal weight is 165 but i'm enjoying the way my body looks right now so it might be a slow process :P i started at 280 or so... biggest size jeans i wore were 24s.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and size 2.

Starting was 168 size 12-14. :)

Good luck with your goals girl - don't give up.

^^^Twins!! well before your weight loss. If you don't mind me asking, what is your hip measurement?

At 5'8" I'm currently 171 lbs and 12(ish) pant size. My goal size is probably a 4 or 6, depends on how I feel I suppose..
  • aejbx4x7s
    Options
    I'm 5'9, 138lbs, and wear a size 4 jeans. I am trying to ultimately lose about another 6-8lbs. I have a VERY narrow frame. Some of my friends who are around my height weigh what I do or more and look way better in their bikinis!
  • DianaWordNerd
    DianaWordNerd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OK all you skinny minny's. I'm 5'10" and just started my diet/exercise. I started at 240 in a size 18. My goal size is a realistic 12. I guess it all depends on where you are starting from to know where you want to go.
  • hjfischer
    Options
    I'm 5'9 3/4". I weigh 149-151 depending on the day. I wear an 8. Medium shirts. I would like to get to 145, but not sure. After 4 kids, it may just not work. I like wearing an 8. Totally comfortable with that.