5'9" or close jean size

Options

Replies

• dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10", 160lbs and a size 10. I don't look like i wear a size ten but i have a "generous" rear end and love handles. joy!
  • holly2234
    Options
    Before i had my daughter, i was a size 8 (UK12) and 160lbs. Im currently about a 12 (UK16) but they're getting too big. I managed to put my 8's on the other day but i couldnt move! My goal will be to put them on comfortably. I'm 5'8" and 197lbs. Goal weight is 160lbs.
  • azaborow1
    Options
    Best of wishes to you on your journey - but I did want to mention, I am only 5'6" and people told me I could use to GAIN some weight at size 4. I think a size 6/8 would be beautiful at your height, just keep body fat down. Maintaining a 4 is not easy...
  • KatieKatB
    Options
    I wear a size 6 and they are a little baggy but I'm not quite at a 4 yet........weight 139
  • azaborow1
    Options
    I totally agree - especially at 5'9" - an eight is a nice proportioned size for a woman.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I'm 5'10, 161 lbs and in a size 8. My goal is to be 155 or so. I really don't need to be too thin/trim, honestly. I just really wanted to not have to keep buying new clothes, and all of mine were like sizes 6/8. Which I realized when I was trying to shove my almost size 14 in a size 10.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 9", 137lbs and wear (UK) 10 jeans.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 198 lbs...currently I'm in a loose 16 or tight 14. My goal is a comfortable 12! And while I DO have a goal weight in mind, I'm finding that losing inches is getting me to my goal vs lbs. So I'm not too concerned at my weight because my clothes are getting too big on me anyway!
  • careyannal
    Options
    I am 5'10" and currently 157 lbs and wear a size 8 (from Old Navy, which run bigger)

My ultimate goal is to get back in my size 4 Gap jeans I wore when I was 137 but I don't think that's realistic anymore
  • kaajay
    kaajay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5"-5'9" and have been in size 12/14 for a long time (even during my skinny years). Have to thank my hips and muscular thighs for not being able to squeeze into anything smaller.

I'd be thrilled if I ever reach size 10.
  • graceklein
    graceklein Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I would be happy in size 10 jeans. right now I'm into 12's, so I'm close. I would still like to lose about 30 pounds though.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and size 2.

Starting was 168 size 12-14. :)

Good luck with your goals girl - don't give up.

^^^Twins!! well before your weight loss. If you don't mind me asking, what is your hip measurement?

At 5'8" I'm currently 171 lbs and 12(ish) pant size. My goal size is probably a 4 or 6, depends on how I feel I suppose..
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    5 ft 10" and a UK 12, US 8. I do not want to change size. I am wearing my current size in my current profile pic :bigsmile:
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have no idea to be honest!! Whatever hip size fits a size 2! I have a medium frame if that's what you are asking about.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm, 5'8" (love seeing all you tall girls!!), weight is 153 & comfortably wearing a size 8 jeans. My goal weight is 140-145 and not really concerned what size I'm in at that point. Remember, everyone is built different and fat distributes differently on everyone. There's a website...google, my body gallery..you can enter your height and weight and it shows real girls that are that same height and weight and what they look like. Good luck to you.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5"-5'9" and have been in size 12/14 for a long time (even during my skinny years). Have to thank my hips and muscular thighs for not being able to squeeze into anything smaller.

I'd be thrilled if I ever reach size 10.

Right!?!? Stupid ol' hips!!

PS: Love the avatar picture :drinker:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5'7
    my hips are the biggest part of my body. im between a US 3-5. Depending on the brand. my goal would be a 2-3 i guess.
  • nikkibeans05
    Options
    I'm 5'8" 154lbs and can finally fit back into my size 8 pants. Started out at 165lbs and was wearing a size 12
  • Dina275
    Dina275 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and about 163lbs, and I wear a size 10 at the moment, hoping to drop down to a size 8.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm surprised that so many people can fit into such smaller sized jeans!
    Even in highschool (like around 5 years ago) I was thin and fit into a 9.. I doubt I could've really lost much more weight without looking strange. I never even knew it was possible to be around this height and fit into a 00 (you guys look awesome though!). I'm 5'10".

My current goal is around a size 9 or 11. I have no idea what size I'm at now.. I'm still wearing the same (now very loose) jeans from when I began losing weight! Those are size 18.