Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where did you meet your spouce/bf/gf/partner?

Replies

• Met my hubby through my Mum who had met up with some people from a chatroom on yahoo chat. He was in he yahoo chat group who turned up and i was there with my mum. That was that :)
  • A bar, he told me to meet him at the front door, 2 hours later I showed up lol
  • my boyfriend at the time's going away party........... cya buddy :) hahaha
  • keliana1
    keliana1 Posts: 14 Member
    Believe it or not Match.Com about 7 years ago. But I kissed a lot of toads first.
  • Talking on a CB radio (29 years ago)!....Kind of like talking on the phone but with everyone listening :o)
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    High school sweethearts. Married 24 years now. Truly my best friend and my rock.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Meet my husband 5 years ago through a friend when my hubby was home on leave from the Marines and I was home from college. :)
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    My BF, he was in the army, I am an army daughter so.... we met at a military base:)
    May 2010.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 605 Member
    Preschool. Then again in high school. Starting dating in Grade 11. Will have been together 20 years this October. Holy crap we're old now. How'd that happen?
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Myspace... Yeah I'm cool like that. I picked him up!
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Myspace. LOL! Remember it????
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    At a club with friends. He asked for my number and called me a few hours later lol! Been together 11 years, married for 6.
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    I met my wife at college. I knew I was going to marry her the first time I laid eyes on her. It was at a basketball game our freshman year. I was in the stands and noticed this cheerleader and fell in love instantly. For the next year-and-a-half, no matter who she was dating, or no matter what girl I was seeing, I still knew that I was going to marry her one day. Junior year, I find out she has an on-campus job as a math tutor. I pretend to be worse at math than I really am, get her assigned as my tutor, and the rest is history. Got married two weeks after graduation, and after 16+ years of marriage and two beautiful children, I'm still pretending to be bad a math.

AWWWW, what a cute story! :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    met my husband at a part-time job....who would have thought?!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    On a text based DikuMUD (and if you know what that is.. i'm impressed, lol!)

I don't know what Diku is, but I know what MUDs are. Met my ex on a text based WoD MUSH :) Met my current darling at a Call center where we both worked.
  • World of Warcraft. :smokin:

Me too! We were really good friends for a long time. I got divorced and he told me he loved me and he was moving here (From Georgia to Iowa) whether I wanted him to or not. I did! He's the most amazing man and he treats me like a princess. He came here for my birthday just over two years ago. We found our apartment that week and we've been married since May of this year.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    I met my husband at work whilst on the tail of a dead end three year relationship solidly going nowhere. What's noteworthy is, that ex-bf is a good friend to both of us now.

The husband and I still work together, and it's awesome. No dramas.
  • an online sports board Lol :) been together almost 2 years
  • i met my "partner" in a horrible bar, he was the only nice thing i saw, he saw me too, aproached and kissed me. its been 3 years now and counting... :)
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    husband = match.com 9yrs ago :)