Where did you meet your spouce/bf/gf/partner?

Options

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Met my hubby through my Mum who had met up with some people from a chatroom on yahoo chat. He was in he yahoo chat group who turned up and i was there with my mum. That was that :)
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    A bar, he told me to meet him at the front door, 2 hours later I showed up lol
  • jordalyssa94
    Options
    my boyfriend at the time's going away party........... cya buddy :) hahaha
  • keliana1
    keliana1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not Match.Com about 7 years ago. But I kissed a lot of toads first.
  • Junie444
    Options
    Talking on a CB radio (29 years ago)!....Kind of like talking on the phone but with everyone listening :o)
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    High school sweethearts. Married 24 years now. Truly my best friend and my rock.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Meet my husband 5 years ago through a friend when my hubby was home on leave from the Marines and I was home from college. :)
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My BF, he was in the army, I am an army daughter so.... we met at a military base:)
    May 2010.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Preschool. Then again in high school. Starting dating in Grade 11. Will have been together 20 years this October. Holy crap we're old now. How'd that happen?
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Myspace... Yeah I'm cool like that. I picked him up!
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Myspace. LOL! Remember it????
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    At a club with friends. He asked for my number and called me a few hours later lol! Been together 11 years, married for 6.
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I met my wife at college. I knew I was going to marry her the first time I laid eyes on her. It was at a basketball game our freshman year. I was in the stands and noticed this cheerleader and fell in love instantly. For the next year-and-a-half, no matter who she was dating, or no matter what girl I was seeing, I still knew that I was going to marry her one day. Junior year, I find out she has an on-campus job as a math tutor. I pretend to be worse at math than I really am, get her assigned as my tutor, and the rest is history. Got married two weeks after graduation, and after 16+ years of marriage and two beautiful children, I'm still pretending to be bad a math.

AWWWW, what a cute story! :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    met my husband at a part-time job....who would have thought?!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    On a text based DikuMUD (and if you know what that is.. i'm impressed, lol!)

I don't know what Diku is, but I know what MUDs are. Met my ex on a text based WoD MUSH :) Met my current darling at a Call center where we both worked.
  • KittenKittyKitteh
    Options
    World of Warcraft. :smokin:

Me too! We were really good friends for a long time. I got divorced and he told me he loved me and he was moving here (From Georgia to Iowa) whether I wanted him to or not. I did! He's the most amazing man and he treats me like a princess. He came here for my birthday just over two years ago. We found our apartment that week and we've been married since May of this year.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I met my husband at work whilst on the tail of a dead end three year relationship solidly going nowhere. What's noteworthy is, that ex-bf is a good friend to both of us now.

The husband and I still work together, and it's awesome. No dramas.
  • christyd4
    Options
    an online sports board Lol :) been together almost 2 years
  • Drangel88
    Options
    i met my "partner" in a horrible bar, he was the only nice thing i saw, he saw me too, aproached and kissed me. its been 3 years now and counting... :)
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    husband = match.com 9yrs ago :)