Give Me hope

Options
Hi :) Im Jolene... and im excited to start this journey!! Looking for friends to help me stay motivated along the way :):)
Most people guess my weight at about 160lb when i actually weigh 205.. Im not sure why..
Good luck to all!!!

Jolene

Replies

• Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jolene! I am excited for you! You may add me as a friend on here if you like, or I will add you. Keep coming back here. There are some wonderful people on this site and they will help support you. Good luck!

Karen
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! You got this.

Welcome to the madhouse!! :happy:
  • Glitch615
    Glitch615 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 20 lbs since the beginning of August and most of the credit is going to MFP. Being responsible for EVERYTHING you eat is difficult and once I started seeing how many calories I would eat in a normal day, there is no wonder I am so heavy! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck and stay positive! :)
  • blueblood1
    blueblood1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. I weigh more than I look, even at the doctors the nurse starts the sacle at the lower numbers.
    I just push it up:yawn: I know you can do this and I would like to be a buddie. Let me know if your willing.
    Have a good day and stay positive;}