the C word

Options
CHOCOLATE!!!

Just wondering if anyone has any chocolatey dessert puddings recipes with low cals?
or a specific brand or sweet treats with low cals?

How can i Cheat with Chocolate???

:)

*massive chocolate fan, not restricting myself just allowing once a week treats*

Replies

• stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Jell-O and Hunts makes a fat free chocolate pudding, about 90-100 cals each!
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If you want other chocolate snacks I have a cake recipe that you just use a box cake and a can of diet coke. mix it, bake it according to the directions on the box. then i just put a dab of fat free cool whip on my slice. it's about 180 cals for a serving. which is a 12th of the the rectangle pan!
  • Brooke1229
    Options
    Jello also has a sugar free chocolate pudding, I think it's really good and only has 60 calories, so win/win!
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a piece of chocolate a night. Godiva. If I am going to do it, might as well do it right. I put it by my bedside and before I turn the lights out, I pick a piece and eat it. I do not do this if I had a bad eating day, but 99% of the time, I have the calories to spare, and a good piece of chocolate really lifts the spirits!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Snack pack about 70 calories , 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter mix together and then freeze for about 20 minutes... Top with whip cream omg it's so good!!! I use a baby spoon so it takes longer to eat lol...
  • JazzyMarie
    JazzyMarie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    These are all fantastic!
    thank you guys :)
    x
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    When I want REAL chocolate, I grab 9 Hershey kisses (not quite Godiva, but hey). 9 kisses = 200 calories, and the fact that they're individually wrapped, bite sized pieces makes them strangely more satisfying than just gobbling down a chocolate bar or eating out of a box of chocolates. It usually takes me an hour to eat the whole portion, and my sweet tooth is satisfied.
  • emraldstorm
    Options
    I really like the new chocolate cheerios as a snack. 100 calories in 3/4 cup if you snack on it without milk.
  • sarahspeace
    Options
    i like the endangered species dark chocolate that comes in boxes with 10 individually wrapped pieces. one wrapped piece equals only 50 calories. plus it's gluten-free & vegan friendly! :o)
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello pudding as a snack. i keep my snack under 200 calories and just love the double chocolate. i also bought Ghiradelli 60% cacao DARK chocolate squares. I allow myself 1 square when I need a fix.
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    I love Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips. 16 chips = 80 calories. (And they're bigger than regular chocolate chips!) Works like a charm to curb my chocolate craving without breaking the calorie bank!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I just bought Murray Sugar Free Fudge Dipped Mint Cookies. They are pretty yummy. You can 4 cookies and its 130 calories.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    No sugar added Kozy Shack chocolate pudding. MMMMM!

Also if you combine some chocolate baking powder with splenda in a mug of milk, you get a pretty darn tasty hot chocolate :)
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Shake - 160 Cal
    I also love Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet Hot Chocolate - 25 Cal.

Dove Dark Chocolate promises are good too, and I think relatively low-cal for a treat every once in a while.
  • JennSchn
    Options
    I take 1 T of Hersey syrup and drizzle it over a banana or apple. The Syrup goes a long way and so I don't need the full serving.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My wife made this last night:

http://www.recipezaar.com/copy-cat-warm-delights-mini-low-calorie-low-fat-387616

She said it tasted like warm chocolate cake with melted chocolate on it. She really liked it.

Only 135 calories.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Jell-O Mousse Temptations - 60 calories.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    4 oz plain fat free greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Also, Skinny Cow has some pretty good products. I get the ice cream sandwhiches....they have 150 calories each and are delicious. If I have enough calories after dinner then I treat myself to something yummy like that.