New Friends!!

Options
I really need to get my body into shape. Im not where I want to be and this is the first time I am really trying to get to a happy place. I would love if people would add me because I feel the more support I have and the more support I can give it will do me better in the long run. I am in college and trying to do a lot of things. A new job at olive garden, my sorority plus a full course load. Please I could use all the help I could get to stay motivated. This is where I lack. I tend to give up really easily on loosing weight. I just feel like i don't have it in me to keep going by myself. I would love to hear from all of you :) Off to class cant wait to log back on!

Replies

• escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new motivators and friends.. i will add you!!
  • DenisePenland
    Options
    sent request
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • martha1514
    Options
    Welcome to this site! I just got on here too after my daughter gave me a FitBit. I'm telling everyone about it and am very happy with the way it tracks everything so I'll know where I stand in my fitness journey. You're gonna have to stay away from the bread at Olive garden but you can eat the salads and clear soups so that's good. remember it's one day at a time and every time you fall just get back up again!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    added :) look forward to hearing how you are doing
  • CassiDee911
    Options
    send me a request i love adding new people (:
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me....always looking for more support and motivation!!!
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate with having so many things going on. I keep myself motivated by setting new goals when I’ve reached one. I use to weigh 350lbs now I am at 171 lbs still pushing hard so I can totally relate. I was stuck at 200lbs for the longest time, in the last 4 months I have changed my eating habits and changed up my workout which has made me loose 40 pounds. So keep on pushing yourself. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia