90 Days on MFP today with pics

Options
So, I started this journey slowly in February. At that time, I started doing a fitness class one night a week and I didn't really change how I ate. I found that I really liked working out with the trainer who ran the class. In April, she started an outdoor boot camp twice a week, which I joined. Between Feb and June 21st, I lost about 8 pounds. More importantly, though, I gained confidence in myself and how hard I could push myself. I wanted to start losing weight. I prayed about it on the way to boot camp on June 21, 2012, and at that time my trainer offered to take me on as a weight loss client. She took these awful before photos of me right after my hour of working our with her that morning (5:30 AM!!!) The after photo was taken earlier tonight wearing the same shirt as before but different pants because I need smaller pants now.

Anyway, my trainer gave me a food plan... basically low carb/no sugar, but I find I can't stick 100% to her plan. I do my best, but have a bit of sugar here and there. I am still on my journey, but thought I'd celebrate 90 days and 32 pounds lost by creating this post. 24 of those pounds were lost in my 90 days on MFP. I love MFP and all of my friends on here who have become a great support system for me, on top of my great family. I still have 79 pounds left to lose, but I am on my way! I've gone from a size 22ish to between a size 16 and 18, depending on the brand, for those who were wondering.

Starting weight: 246 Current weight: 214 Goal weight: 135

e7gdxk.jpg
23hx5ic.jpg
2yoa3w5.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!