ONEDerland by Christmas!! Who's IN???

Options

Replies

• christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just started back with MFP. I need to lose 18 pounds by Christmas to reach ONEderland :) I'm in!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! i'm 16 lbs away from ONEderland...feel free to add me :smile: cant wait to motivate each other!!!!!!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. 15 pounds to go! Haven't been there in at least 20 years.
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in, currently in the 190s but would love to lose 25 by christmas :)
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ok I weighed in and I need to lose 33lbs by Christmas! Have never lost that much weight.. with the exception of giving birth lol
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    OK FOLKS!

I hadn't heard back as to yay or nay...

so I created a Group for us. Since we are a mish-mosh of goals here, I called it: Christmas Challenge so that leaves it open for all of us, AND open to carry through to next year:)

it's a public group so head on over and add a post to the Introductions thread..

and HERE WE GO!!!
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too! I am 27 lbs away, and hope to get there by New Year's. I wish you all luck!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You can still set a goal for Dec 25 if you want - even if it's not Onederland - I made a Group called "Christmas Challenge"
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I so want in. However, I normally weigh in every other friday at the doctors. I will use my scale on those days and hopefully it wont be that different from the doctors. I am currently 227...so being below 200...OMG would be amazing.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have about 45 pounds to get there, but just working hard toward that goal will be a present enough. I'm not doing so well in the motivation department lately.
  • msmez
    msmez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! I'll need to lose 35! I haven't seen onderland in over 20 years, I am psyched!
  • brooklyn2576
    brooklyn2576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OK FOLKS!

I hadn't heard back as to yay or nay...

so I created a Group for us. Since we are a mish-mosh of goals here, I called it: Christmas Challenge so that leaves it open for all of us, AND open to carry through to next year:)

it's a public group so head on over and add a post to the Introductions thread..

and HERE WE GO!!!

I'm IN!! : ))
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I'm IN!!!!

That's my goal anyway so...LETS GET THIS!!!
  • rarnold281
    Options
    Count me in please....looking forward to ONEDerland. :smile:
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 221 right now. I am going to aim for hitting 190 by Christmas Day, just to push myself slightly harder. It is going to be so wonderful to be in the ONEs again! Let's do it!!!
  • Kttkane
    Kttkane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm down to 195 and would really like to be down to at least 160-170 by xmas. not sure how likely that is though.
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ok its Tuesday and I lost 1 pound....only 15 more to go!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    OMG! That is one of my goals! Totally count me in and what is the group going to be called??
  • curlygirlyful85
    Options
    I would love to get into ONEderland. I have about 21 pounds to go. I'm in
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in but didn't see the group.. can someone post a link?

ONEderland sounds like a magical place! Especially at Christmas... wonder if there are any elves?