ONEDerland by Christmas!! Who's IN???

Options

Replies

• JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I'm in too! I was in a very similar group last year and made it to ONEderland but really tapered off after that and now I'm about 215. I need to get back to it!
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have about 50 pounds to lose, but I started Insanity - and P90X is next... hoping to lose it by then!!!
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    At 238 don't know if its possable but i'll give it one hell of a try!
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    bump
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME :) I have been within 10 lbs for a YEAR now....lost 65 lbs in my first year and have been maintaining for a year (not by choice...ok by choice bad choices)

Peeps feel free to add me :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    INNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully before that!!!
  • allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i only have 9 to go but i need that and more gone before christmas,, i was that weigh last christmas but then gained most of my loss back i need to get my but in gear and loose 20 by christmas!|
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i'm in too!! i don't have too much to get there (about5) but i was diagnosed hypothyroid a few months ago and that along with back troubles keeps me from losing weight easily. every pound is hard earned! haven't lost in weeks. maybe this will keep me motivated :) i definitely want to look better in all the christmas pictures this year than i did last year!
  • deonna803
    Options
    Count me in. I am bout 25 pounds away from the onderous onderland!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am at 208...but since I started 114 lbs ago, pounds don't come off as fast now. I am hoping to actually hit 190 by New Years so I can start 2013 overweight...not OBESE!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm game!! I'll have to lose 11-13-ish pounds by then. I've had a rough few days and I might have put a lb or two back on :embarassed:

Now, 13 may not seem like a lot in that amount of time, but I have a really under-active thyroid and that's logical for someone like me. I'm not aiming to lose 20 lbs in a month or anything insane like that. It's not practical for me.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I need to lose 15 pounds!!!! Can I join? I think 1 pound a week is doable, but I honestly hope it moves faster!!!! lol!!!!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm in but didn't see the group.. can someone post a link?

ONEderland sounds like a magical place! Especially at Christmas... wonder if there are any elves?

I didn't find it either, but would like to join!!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! :glasses: Lets do it!!! same here I am at 218 and a horrible plateau...:huh: I am ready to be in onderland for sure!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommaj2006
    mommaj2006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wanna Join I wanna Join :).... 30 more lbs to go. I gained 81lbs while pregnant for my son who is now 18 mos today. I would love to loose it all by Christmas but am going to shoot for 15lbs. What exercise programs do you all follow?
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have about 16 pounds to lose to get under 200! Count me in!! I just ordered Jillian's Body Revolution . . . .hopefully that'll help me get there!

Lets do this!!! :)

Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I saw another post here about 19 weeks, and was going to jump in, but realized I missed that by a month :) So I did the math and I'm about 21 pounds from ONEDERLAND! What a MASSIVE Christmas present to myself that would be! :)

I'm hovering at 220 and change (think a little water weight has me up about .5 lb)..

21 pounds would put me FIRMLY in ONEderland. It's less than 1.5/week, and it's EXACTLY 15 weeks until Christmas Day.

I haven't seen that weight in over 18 years - and my husband has never seen me at that weight :)

Is anyone else in the same boat? join up!

Let's Do this!!

Tina

WHOA TINA you and I are in the SAME boat, same weight, same goal I'm with ya sista!
  • drgoodtimes
    Options
    I've got 24.5 to lose! I'm definitely in! I feel like I am finally in the right mindset to do this! Yeah for all us ONEderful people! And congrats to those who have already made it.
  • 13Gwendolyn13
    13Gwendolyn13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yuuupp! Got 20 to lose! Perfect amount if you ask me (: Just enough time!
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    That would be totally awesome. I need to lose 16.5 to be in onederland.