EX Athlete

Options
Hi everyone,

I was a 3 varisty letter athlete in High school. Played two different varsity sports in college. BUTTTT that was 4 years ago...I was always a bigger girl but at least i was strong now I am just soft . My profile picture is actually my role model and what keeps me trying. I have real pictures on my profile. Even though I am only in my late 20s I feel like "Im not young anymore" and losing the weight is SO HARD!!!! I want to lose around 20 lbs total but anything would be great! Anyone out there who knows what I am talking about?

steph

Replies

• Cynthiade
    Cynthiade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Steph! I'm Cynthia! I SURE do know what your talking about! I used to be so Athletic in High School and for me that was 20 years ago...LOL... now I'm a mom a wife and a worker and trying to stay on top of it all and it's no easy task...I'm 38 and I feel like such a "HAS BEEN" ...LOL! I'm trying to stay motivated and start a new routine, I'd like to lose about 20 pounds or so too...I just really want to be in good shape to keep up with my son, I don't want to be left out of his childhood because I'm sick or too tired...so, your not alone! Do it now while you are young, it's harder when your older.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey I used to play football! Know exactly what you are talking about.