Weight loss surgery

Options
Anyone out there have lap band surgery? I am almost two years post op, loss of 70 lbs but need to lose more, just starting my fitness pal to help get through plateau. Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks, hgdlrd

Replies

• TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I had a gastric sleeve almost a year ago. Feel free to add me. Still working towards my goal.
  • swopely
    Options
    I had a gastric sleeve , not a lap band . I did plenty of plateauing ! I'm back on track one . Please add me as a friend if you would like . I'd be happy to offer support .
  • MzzAshley
    MzzAshley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had the sleeve in November, if any of you want you can add me :)
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, lot of sleevers. I'm happy to see that. I had the full DS which is the sleeve plus the malabsorptive component to the intestines.
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there have lap band surgery? I am almost two years post op, loss of 70 lbs but need to lose more, just starting my fitness pal to help get through plateau. Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks, hgdlrd

Have you reached the sweet spot in terms of fills? Do you know about The Rules of the Band or the Five Day Pouch Test? Are you having any issues with food or simply looking to lose more. While I've never been a bander, I've known a ton of people (thousands) who are.