Where did you meet your spouce/bf/gf/partner?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Marching band in highschool. I stalked him around the band room until he liked me. Probably not the best way to go about it, but hey it worked. Been dating 5 years and we're getting married in the summer.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I met my wife at college. I knew I was going to marry her the first time I laid eyes on her. It was at a basketball game our freshman year. I was in the stands and noticed this cheerleader and fell in love instantly. For the next year-and-a-half, no matter who she was dating, or no matter what girl I was seeing, I still knew that I was going to marry her one day. Junior year, I find out she has an on-campus job as a math tutor. I pretend to be worse at math than I really am, get her assigned as my tutor, and the rest is history. Got married two weeks after graduation, and after 16+ years of marriage and two beautiful children, I'm still pretending to be bad a math.

^^ I love this! How lucky she is!
  • cassburk
    Options
    My husband and I met while working at summer camp 11 years ago, and married 3 years later!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    :love: Right here on MFP...

:heart:
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    :love: Right here on MFP...

:heart:

Mmmm. :heart:
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    MFP The man with the most handsome breath taking smile ive ever laid eyes on <3

<3 love ya babe!

<3 you too baby
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    1988 in a club... we danced together...been dancing ever since...:heart::heart: :heart:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    Girlfriend - what girlfriend/spouse,,, someone should have told me ...
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Online chat room we will be married ten years this November :-)

thats cool, mine is online chat room as well and married 9 years ago (9/13)
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    EverQuest.

Neither of us play anymore, though.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Our squadron commanders at Lackland Air Force Base sent us to be their unit representatives for the Air Force Assistance Fund Campaign in 1991 or 1992. We became friends and married in 1995. So far, I have no regrets. :flowerforyou:
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    We met at a beer tasting at a liquor store. The mayor introduced us.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    Blind date set up by my girlfriend so she wouldn't feel bad for having her boyfriend over all night. They split up- we didn't.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen's club... :devil:
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Downstairs neighbor of a friend of mine.....
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I worked at PacSun (store at the mall) through high school. He was my manager - very briefly though! Only about a month, then he left - and opened a new Vans store right across the hall. Lol. Retail love :love:

We were both in relationships at the time we worked together (and, uh, he was my boss anyway), but became friends over the next year or so. Definitely had no idea that 5 years later I would marry the guy I folded t-shirts with!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Lava life, don't tell the kids, they think I met her when she carried in a watermelon at the dance.
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    42 yrs ago on a blind date
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    College party